Part 20

(Kaylee's p.o.v.)

It's been about 4 months, Hope has moved into mine and Nik's house permanently and Hope decided that in honor of Hayley she would call me mom cause she said Hayley would've wanted her to and the twins can come at any moment. I talked to Nik about the names me and Hayley talked about and he loved the names so like Hayley wanted we are naming the twins the names she liked. We haven't told the rest of the family what the names are we wanted them to wait until they are here to know their names. But before I think any more about it I am brought out of my mind by Hope saying.

Hope ~ Hey mom can we make cookies since dads not here to steal any.

Kaylee ~ Of course we can. And since Beks is watching the twins and Miles for some Auntie time means we get some us time.

Hope ~ Yay!! Let's go!!

She said while running off to the kitchen. I laughed at her excitement and started walking downstairs. When I reached the kitchen she had everything out and said.

Hope ~ What took you so long? I feel like I've been waiting for hours!!

Kaylee ~ Hey I'm carrying twins so I walk slower and they are coming any day now!

Hope ~ Oh yeah that's right I can't wait to meet my baby bro and baby sis!!

Kaylee ~ Yeah I can't wait either they are kicking my stomach and making me go to the bathroom a lot.

We both just laughed and then made cookies while talking and laughing. After about 3 hours we were now eating the cookies and watching a romantic movie in the living room when I started to feel contractions and knew the babies where coming real soon but decided that I wouldn't go to the hospital until my water broke. So I continued watching the movie with Hope. After the movie finished I started taking the plate that had the cookies on it and our glasses of milk back to the kitchen while Hope folded the blankets we used but when I got to the kitchen my water broke and so I called Hope saying

Kaylee ~ Hey Hope can you come here please?

Hope ~ Yea what do you need?

Kaylee ~ Well my water just broke and so I need you to get your phone and call your father.

She looked at me before smiling and running to get her phone. And called Nik.

(Hope and Nik's phone call)

(Also what Kaylee says to Hope to tell Klaus will be written like this)

Klaus ~ Hello Hope?

Hope ~ Hey dad moms water just broke.

Klaus ~ What?

Kaylee ~ Tell him that I need to go to the hospital and that the babies are coming.

Hope ~ Mom said she needs to go to the hospital and that the babies are coming.

Klaus ~ Okay I'll be home in like 5 minutes

Hope ~ Okay, Mom dad said he will be home in 5 minutes.

Kaylee ~ Okay well tell him we will see him soon. Cause I need you to grab some things before we leave.

Hope ~ Mom said we will see you soon. Cause I need to grab things for her.

Klaus ~ Okay love you girls.

Hope ~ We love you too.

(End of phone call)

With that the phone call was ended.

Kaylee ~ Hope I need you to grab the bags from the new nursery.

Hope ~ Okay.

(By the way this is Hopes new room, Miles new room and the twins who are on their ways' room)