Part 5

(Kaylee's p.o.v.)

I watched as Hayley left after saying what everyone was gonna do. I then Looked at Nik and said.

Kaylee ~ Well that just happened.

Klaus just chuckled and said

Klaus ~ Get use to it

Kaylee ~ Oh please she use to live with me so I'm use to it. She's like a sister to me. Anyways didn't you want to talk or something?

Klaus ~ I wanted to get to know you.

Kaylee ~ There's not much to know about me.

Klaus ~ Oh sure there is. Like what's your favorite hobbies?

Kaylee ~ Seriously?

Klaus ~ Yeah come on everyone has a hobby.

Kaylee ~ Um well I like painting, its actual my job I have people that give me suggestions on what to paint and what colors to do and I'll do it like my last customer wanted a sunflower painting and that's all they said so this is what I did. They loved it. I got a couple hundred from them for it.

(By the way the since the twins were both sleeping we put them on the couch Klaus was sitting on but then he sat by Kaylee who is still holding Miles so that's how she can show him a picture of the painting)(Painting Below)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Klaus ~ Wow your an amazing Artist. I myself also like to paint.

Kaylee ~ Really? You'll have to show me some time.

Klaus ~ I actually have one here but its of you, and it doesn't nearly compare to your beauty.

Kaylee ~ Really? May I ask why of me?

Klaus ~ Well I've had visions of you before we actually met so I painted you a lot.

Kaylee ~ I'm gonna try to not be creeped out by that.

Klaus ~ Oh you don't need to worry about being creeped out its just part of the soulmate bond.

He said while getting off the couch and walking over to his painting picking it up he walked back over and showed her the painting.

Klaus ~ Its funny I showed Hayley this, this morning before you came and she looked at me and said "Kaylee? Your soulmates with my best friend?"

Kaylee ~ Yup I can see her saying that. So what else did you want to know?

Klaus ~ Why did you tell me you where engaged when we first met?

Kaylee ~ I was scared of what I was feeling and I figured that if I told you I was engaged you would leave it alone but seeing as we are mates I don't think you can but I guess its a good thing I'm not.

Klaus ~ I suppose it is but I want you to know you don't have to be afraid that I'll break your heart I wont hurt you in any way and you have my word on that.

Kaylee ~ Okay I'll take your word for that anyways what should we....

I was cut off by Miles crying so I stood up and started rocking him back to sleep saying

Kaylee ~ Hey its okay mammas right here you don't have to cry. I wont ever leave you I promise. 

I then started to sing a song to help him fall back asleep.

By the time I finished the song Miles was fast asleep. So I sat back down next Klaus to see him smiling at me.

Kaylee ~ What? Why are you smiling at me?

Klaus ~ You have a beautiful voice, luv. And your a wonderful mother.

Kaylee ~ Aw thanks but my voice isn't that great.

Klaus ~ I have no idea what your talking about you have an amazing voice.

Kaylee ~ I'm not gonna win this disagreement am I?

Klaus ~ Absolutely not.

Kaylee ~ Well that's gonna take some getting use to.

Klaus ~ What do you mean, luv?

Kaylee ~ I'm always right so I have to get use to not being right.

Klaus ~ Well mothers are always right but fathers are also right too and I think I would know, knowing as I'm your soulmate and I would never lie to you.

Kaylee ~ Well seeing as Miles stopped crying and fell asleep proved your point.

We both laughed quietly not wanting to wake any of the kids. After hours of talking the kids had woken up and everyone came back we all continued getting to know each other when I said.

Kaylee ~ Well guys its 4 and I still have to drive to Ohio tonight so I should go.

Hope ~ Aw Aunt Kaylee do you have to go?

Klaus ~ Yeah why do have to leave? 

Kaylee ~ Cause I have a 4 hour drive to get there and well I also have 3 kids so I have a long night ahead of me.

Hope ~ Why don't I come with you. I could help keep you awake and help with the kids too.

I smiled and said 

Kaylee ~ Hope as much as I would love your company that's not up to me, that's up to your parents.

Hope ~ Okay 

I watched as Hope looked over to Rebecka and then to Hayley and then they all looked over to Klaus. It was like they all knew what each other were saying and like they were teaming up.

Hope ~ Dad can I go with aunt Kaylee?

But before Klaus could even say anything Rebecka and Hayley cut in saying

Hayley ~ Its okay with me I trust Kaylee with Hope. 

Rebecka ~ Oh Klaus let her go with your soulmate.

And I watched as he was about to say something probably along the lines of 'What if she doesn't have enough room in her car?' or some other excuse so I said.

Kaylee ~ I've got enough rom in my car and any child of Hayley's I will treat as my own we made that promise years ago.

I looked over to Hayley, Rebecka, and Hope to see they were looking at me with a smile saying we make a great team and that Klaus would give in.

Klaus ~ Of course you can go with Kaylee but you have to text me goodnight and tell me when you get there and help Kaylee stay awake.

Hope ~ Yes, Yes! Of course! I love you so much! Thanks dad!

Hope said hugging Klaus and we all laughed at how excited Hope was. I then said.

Kaylee ~ Well don't just stand there go make sure your packed.

She then said 

Hope ~ Right I will be right back don't leave without me.

I put my hands up and said

Kaylee ~ I wouldn't dream of it

I them watched as she ran off to go get her stuff and then said 

Kaylee ~ I'm gonna be honest here. She will be out by the time we get there, and we should probably swap numbers so I can text you when we get there unless you just want me to text Hayley which I will also do.

Klaus ~ Don't worry Ill give you my number.

We then swapped numbers and Said our goodbyes and Klaus Buckled Miles into his car seat since he was holding Miles and then walked us to the car and helped get the kids buckled in and ready to go. And with that we took off to Ohio.