Part 3

(Hayley's p.o.v.)

I just talked my husband, Elijah and my daughter, Hope to help me convince the rest of the family to take a vacation to a town in Maryland so I could see my Bestfriend, Kaylee. After they agreed we got ready to go and left for Maryland I was really excited to see Kaylee since it been years since I've seen her and I want to hang out with her and meet her kids that I've never met. once we arrived at the house we were at Klaus said he was going for a walk? I don't remember him as being a walking person but I didn't really care. But after we got settled into the house we were staying at Klaus had come back and we did a family movie night before we all went to bed. The next morning I woke up and called my bestfriend, Kaylee.

(The phone call)

Hayley ~ Hey Kaylee its Hayley.

Kaylee ~ Oh my word hey how are you doing?

Hayley ~ I'm good what about you?

Kaylee ~ I'm good I'm moving to Ohio to be closer to my siblings.

Hayley ~ Cool that will be fun anyways what are you doing today?

Kaylee ~ Just packing things up, why?

Hayley ~ Cause I'm in town and since we haven't seen each other since forever I figured maybe we could meet up so you could meet my husband and my daughter and I could meet your kids.

Kaylee ~ Oh my word that would be great I'll get the kids ready where do you wanna meet?

Hayley ~ There was a nice dinner in town or you could come over to the house we are staying in and meet the family.

Kaylee ~ Okay just send me your address of where your staying.

Hayley ~ Okay does an Hour sound good?

Kaylee ~ Yup I'll see you soon.

Hayley~ Okay bye.

Kaylee ~ Bye.

(End call)

I then walked downstairs to see Klaus and my husband talking.

Elijah ~ So you have found her brother?

Klaus ~ I think so she looked exactly like the paintings I paint.

Hayley ~ What are you two talking about?

Hope ~ Dads mystery girl

(By the way Hope is 15 Years old)

Hayley ~ Klaus has a mystery girl? What does she look like?

Hope ~ She's really pretty.

Klaus ~ How do you know?

Hope ~ Um I've looked at a painting of yours that was in your room and assumed that was who you were talking about.

Klaus ~ Oh okay. Anyways I could show you a paint I did of her.

Hayley ~ Okay.

I watched as Klaus walked over to a painting he had brought and showed me and I said

Hayley ~ Kaylee?

Klaus ~ You know her? How did you know that was her name?

Hayley ~ Um that's my best friend how do you know her name?

Klaus ~ One of her kids started to talk to me and when Kaylee came she told her not to run off but anyways how is it gonna work with the soulmate bond when she's engaged?

Hayley ~ Wait your my bestfriends soulmate?? And she's not engaged. Why would you think she is?

Klaus ~ Cause she said she was and yes we are soulmates. But she's not engaged?