Part 8

(Kaylee's p.o.v.)

I just woke up and went to check on the kids. I walked to the twins' shared room and saw them still sleeping so I went to Miles' room to see him still out like a light so I lastly walked to the spare bedroom where Hope had stayed to see if she was awake and she was so I said.

Kaylee ~ Good morning want to go get breakfast? I can make anything you want, Pancakes or eggs, toast or cereal doesn't matter to me.

Hope ~ Pancakes sound good.

Kaylee ~ Wanna help me make them?

Hope ~ Sure.

With that we walked downstairs and made breakfast and then while I was making plates I asked Hope to wake the girls up and bring Miles downstairs and at first she was hesitant but she then went and a few minutes went by and she had Miles in her hands and the twins following her we put Miles in a play pin while we ate breakfast and after we finished breakfast I said

Kaylee ~ Girls go brush your teeth and then mamma will be in to help you get ready for today you guys are gonna go over to auntie Leah's house.

Sadie ~ Yeah auntie Leah.

Katie ~ Okay mamma.

I watched as they ran off to brush their teeth I then turned to Hope and said... while picking Miles up

Kaylee ~ Hope would you want to go shopping with me? I know you don't really know my family and your parents wont get here till probably late.

Hope ~ I would love to but I don't have any money with me.

Kaylee ~ Oh please ill pay for anything we get and then ill send a bill to your father

I said joking about sending her father a bill.

Hope ~ Sounds great but can we actually send my dad a bill, I would love to see his face.

Kaylee ~ Maybe we will have to play a prank on him.

Hope ~ Yay cant wait I'm gonna go get ready ill be back down in a little bit.

With that she went up to the room she was staying in and got changed I went and got myself ready, the twins' and Miles ready and did my hair. Then Hope also got ready too.

(Outfits)

Kaylee's outfit and hair ~