Chapter 8

So we are back to the old narrator of the story, we are no longer hearing Xyleenas narration

I watched as she cried, I remember this body clearly, of course I'd remember, that's was her mother I had just taken, more like I was about to take.
Yes it hurts to see that I'm part of the reason why she's in pain. Probably the only reason.
But I cannot stop doing my job.
I can not control nature.
This is another regret I'd have to carry forever.
I'm not hurt, nor am I sympathetic... I just don't know how to feel.

Xyleena kneeled beside her mums body.
"Mum! Wake up please!" She sobbed beside her.
"Please wake up! I'm sorry! I'm sorry mummy!" She continued to apologise to her mum.
But what was she apologising for?
She was apologising because she never got to spend quality time with her mum.
Apologising that it was her mum who was killed and not her.
Apologising that her mum had went through so much pain in life.
Apologising that she was a burden upon her family.
Apologising that she didn't stop this from happening.

"SOMEONE HELP!" She yelled.
She unlocked her phone and dialled In the ambulance.

999 what's your emergency

"MY MUM, HELP!!"

"Please ma'am called you take deep breathes and tell us what has happened to your mum."

"SHES BLEEDING, ALOT."

"Okay is she breathing?"

"No she's been in the same position, PLEASE HELP ME! SHES GOING TO DIE!"

"We've sent ambulance to your location, please stay on the phone, now tell me, are you home alone?"

"Yes, my dads gone out."

"Okay ma'am does your parents have any cars, if so tell what car and colour it is."

"White Mercedes, black BMW."

"Can you please tell us your name."

"Xyleena."

"Thank you ma'am, if there are any wounds from where the blood is coming from can you please apply pressure to it."

"I can't see any.. oh I've seen it."

"Okay please apply pressure, the ambulance will get there shortly."

Xyleena stayed on the call to the emergency service as she sobbed quietly beside her mother.
The blood was coming from a wound from her mums neck, she tried her hardest to apply pressure but the blood would not stop.

From afar she could hear the sirens getting louder.

Knock knock

She ran to the door and opened it for the ambulance.

"Please step back."

Xyleena did as she was told as they checked her mum.
Right in front of her, she saw her mum fighting for her life, she couldn't stand there and watch so she walked into the living room and sat down whiles tears flooded her face.

She got her phone out and dialed her dads number.

The person you are calling..