Chapter 6

Now let's go back to Xyleena, her life which many may find boring, including herself.
She woke up as the sun flashed upon her face.
"Ugh," she moaned as she didn't want to wake up early today since it was a Saturday.
Saturdays for Xyleena was boring, all she ever did was sleep and have dreams that Journey and Xavier were still alive.

"XYLEENA!" Her mums voice echoed in the house.
She got up from the bed and walked downstairs with a grumpy attitude.
"Could you do me a favour." Her mum cheesed.
Xyleena raised an eyebrow waiting for her mum to tell her what the favour was.
"Could you please go to the shop and get me some toilet roll, pads, and then you can get anything for yourself."
Usually she would have said no, but today she felt quite different.
She nodded her head at her mum and began walking up the stairs into her room so she could dress up.

After five minutes of searching, she finally found an outfit that was comfortable to her, she wore a black Adidas tracksuit and matched it with white air forces, with her hair in a bun.
I won't lie to you, Xyleena had some good outfits, however she never really cared about her looks, unless she was in a good mood, like today.
She walked out the house as she tucked the £20 in her pockets.
As she walked outside, she saw more protester, some were fighting as the police were pushing them back, and many of them had weapons.
There was a little boy among them also protesting, he kind of reminded her of herself when she was younger.

She didn't want herself involved in this because she knew it wouldn't end up well, so she took a different path.

Finally entering ASDA, feeling the cold breeze from the shop attack her.
She grabbed her basket and went to grab the toilet roll and pads.
After she walked into the snacks aisle - bumping into someone, her basket dropped on the floor and all her items cane rolling out.

"Watch where your going." A familiar voice said to her.
He turned around so they could see her face, and their eyes instantly lit up when he saw who was standing in front of him.

"Sorry, should I help you pick it up?" He questioned as he already started grabbing the items from the floor and placing it in the basket.

She watched as he picked up everything, she was going to do it herself but didn't mind someone helping her.
He finished up what he was doing and got back up.

"Here I'm done."

She nodded at him and gave him a smile, however his one turned into a frown.

"I don't get a thank you?"

She rolled her eyes, she hated speaking to people a lot.
"Thank you Jairo." She said with a smile, as she started to walk away from him however felt a light pull.

"Why dont you like speaking to me? Have I done anything wrong?" Jairo asked her.

If only he knew, if only he understood her true emotions, maybe he'd understand why she acts like this.
However that's the same for her, if only she knew Jairo true emotions, the one he would hide from the public, then maybe she'd understand.
Their lives aren't completely different, they're just alike. It's the fact they fail to notice their similarities.

She shook her head ignoring him and began to walk off, again he grabbed her lightly bringing her towards him.
"Please.. can you speak."

She took a deep breathe in as she was about to say something.
"I.."

"Jairo there you are, I was..."
He stopped in his tracks as he saw her standing in front of him, a face he thought he'd never have to see.
A face he didn't want to see.
But why didn't he want to see that face?
Because it would make the guilt triple.

"Xyleena?" He asked as he stood there speechless.

She looked at him, his voice sounded familiar but she couldn't remember where she had heard it from.

"Leviticus, Xyleena, you two know each other?"

Right there her mood switched, from what was a happy mood had now flipped around to an angry one. She detested him so much, he wanted to split up journey and Xavier so much due to jealousy, sometimes she suspects him for Journeys murder.
She never knew she'd ever have to see him again.

She started walking off so she could pay for her items.
"Wait!" Jairo chased after her, confused as to why her mood had instantly changed.

He grabbed her by the arm causing her to stop and look back.
"Murderer." She muttered to him and stared to speed walk away.
"Huh?" Jairo asked confused.
"Jairo, just leave her alone, I think there's something wrong with her." Leviticus grabbed him back, stopping him from catching up to Xyleena.

"No she's just a quiet person."  Jairo corrected him.
"Nope, have you not heard what people have been saying, something about her joining a cult, apparently she's possessed, and both her brother and Journey was a sacrifice to the devil."he lied straight out his teeth.

"Are you being serious? That doesn't sound right?"

"Jairo trust me, I would never want to to get hurt nor would I lie to you."

Jairo thought about it then nodded his head, he trusts Leviticus, that was basically his brother, and he knew how much Leviticus wanted to protected him.

Xyleena has finally gotten home, she took her snacks that she got for herself and walked upstairs to go eat it whiles she watches anime.

She got distracted by a notification she had gotten on her phone, she watched as an unknown number began to text her.

'I know where you live'
'Your next.'

She wasn't scared.
"Yes please come and kill me, take me to Journey and Xavier."
She whispered to herself.

She looked at the message as she wondered if this was a prank someone was playing, but then realised no one would play a prank on her because she was quite boring.

She looked down as a video was loading that the unknown person has sent.
She clicked play and instantly started shaking as she saw what it was.
It was a video of a small boy, the same boy who was protesting, his had was being cut off as he was screaming for him mum.

This will be you soon

She read the text as she began to shake, tears started forming in her eyes.

VOTE AND COMMENT

HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER GUYSS??