Chapter Thirteen: Lights Minds Action

I'm on a role today. I'm thinking of a major plot twist that could possibly make it so I have to write a sequel but I'm still deciding wether it would be too much or just enough.
Dawn's POV

Esme had made her presence known when she manipulated us so she could have the last chocolate digestive. I was overjoyed upon learning that Esme would be joining us. We needed all the help we could get and frankly enough she was a huge help. We needed to be able to sneak into the Mutant Homeland as last time breaking straight through the wall made too much noise. Esme ensured that we would have safe entry. Then Andy would be there to destroy walls and to help keep gunshots off and away from us. Lauren would watch the CCTV to alert us of any incoming hostiles or any innocent civilians. Clarise was there to stay with Lauren and act as escape plan. My job was simple encourage violence. My aim was to cause as much chaos as possible...

We were planning to set off soon but Esme said she had some business to attend to. Though She refused to say exactly what she needed to do. I had estimated she would take about 3 or 4 hours so I decided to postpone the attack untill later. I was eating my lunch as I heard some yelling from outside of the house. I crept over to the window and peaked out to see what was going on. Lauren and Andy were practicing using Fenris but in a controled way. They wanted to be able to threaten people but not actually harm them. So far all they seem to do is hurt themselves. I headed outside.

"You should probably stop now. We need you both on top of your game for this afternoon"

"Why this afternoon" Andy hadn't been there when Esme announced she had to leave for a bit because he had chosen to sleep in for many many hours longer than he should have.

When Esme finally arrived we set off in the limmo. The game of decit was about to begin.