Chapter 5 - Day to day

The two weeks had passed and now Keigo was totally healthy! So healthy that he had a LOT  of energy.

"KEIGO! YOU INSOLENT BRAT! COME HERE THIS INSTANT AND CLEAN THIS FUCKING MESS YOU MADE" 

"Yes ma'am..." as he was about to pick the toys that were scattered on the living room you stopped him by putting your hand on top of his head.

"I know that you had helped those people with your feathers by accident, but do you think you can use them now to put the toys away?" you lightly petted his head as he looked up at you and nodded.

He does as he was told, Keigo finishes putting everything away much faster than he normally would. "Isn't illegal to use my quirk without a license?"

"First we are on a closed environment, second, you are being watched by me, a person that has a license, and Third the commission will protect you within reason."

"Oh!... I didn't know that"

You nod and pet his head again before going to the kitchen to prepare for lunch. As you walk to the kitchen you hear his small footsteps following you. "Young master, did you finish your homework?"

"Yes, about half an hour ago"

"What about that book that I recommended to you?"

"It was cool... OH! Now that I can read better will we read that book again?" his wings were fluttering and flapping lightly showing his enthusiasm.

"Sorry young master, it seems that I have misplaced my book, so we won't be able to read it until I find it" You finally get to the kitchen and starts to cook right away.

"Oh... okay" Keigo sit on the chair and watches you walking around while you prepare some light food.

"Young man, tomorrow morning I will take you to where you will train, It will be very hard at the beginning, but it will get easier as time goes on. Every day you will train for about 6 hours, and as you get older it will increase as you will be able to do more stuff... but tomorrow you will train from morning till dawn." He nods at your words.

"But what if I want to come home earlier the other days?" 

You look at him and then stops to think for a bit "Then you have to do all the exercises and all the tests faster than the time the coach will give you."

"Is that hard to do?" 

"It depends on the person, I think you not only have an incredible quirk, but also have an awesome mind... I think you can do it" You smile at him as you put a sandwich on the table, with a cookie and some orange juice for him.

"You really think that I can nee-san!?" His eyes were shining with hope.

"I know so, you shouldn't doubt yourself" you sat down, and he sat next to you.

You knew that he would be fine since it was the first day, Keigo now was a healthy and happy young master, you teach him the basic and his brain took in all the information really quickly, the small things you asked him for help made him feel useful, but it wasn't because you couldn't do it or couldn't reach it, but it was because you were "warming him up" since the training will be severe after the first week.

"NEE-SAAAAAN!" you woke up from your daydreaming and looked at him surprised. "I finished... are you okay?" he tilted his head.

You smiled at him and petted his head "Sorry, I'm a little tired, but I will be okay"

"Can we watch a movie?" he said while getting up and putting his plate on the sink with his feathers.

"Nope, you got to take a nap now" you started to wash the dishes, but when you looked at him, he was pouting.