Chapter 2 - Dinnertime

When Y/n got back to the bathroom she saw one of the cutest scenes ever.

Keigo was chirping to the duck that was in his hand, then he would squeeze the duck, as if they were having a conversation.

She knocked on the door and saw him panicking a little, but when he saw it was her he calmed down.

"Excuse me young master, it's time for me to wash your hair" he blushed heavily and nodded, turning his back to her.

She got close to him, took off her blazer, then started to wash his hair, being extra careful with her nails.

"Why do you call me 'young master' lady?" He was toying with the duck squeezing it from time to time.

"Why do you call me 'lady'?" She asked while rising the shampoo off

" 'cause you are one" he shrugged. "I also don't remember your name"

She giggled and started putting conditioner on his hair "exactly, I call you young master because that's what you are for me, and my name is Y/n"

"(Mispronunciation of Y/n)?"

"No, Y/n"

"(Another Mispronunciation of Y/n) ?"

She sighed and rinsed the conditioner from his hair "Call me one-san, that is way easier for you to pronounce"

He nodded with a heavy blush on his cheeks.

Y/n let the water be drained and took the towel that she had picked for him. "Can I pick you up?"

He looked at her for a bit and then nodded, standing up on the tub.

She smiled at him, then wrapped the towel that was obviously too big for him, and picked him up, letting him wrap his legs around her waist while holding his butt with both arms, keeping him safe.

Y/n got closer to the sink to let Keigo pick his plushie up. "Let's not forget your friend."

"Thank you" he took the plushie and hugs it.

"Your welcome young master" she goes back to the bedroom, that was all tidy again.

"Wow! You cleaned up!"

"Of course I did, I will be the one to fix your room until you tell me not to" Y/n sat him down on the bed "I am going to get the hairdryer, please change yourself while I am taking care of that."

She gets out of the bedroom and leaves Keigo alone.

The boy gets up on the bed and start to dry himself.

'This towel is extra fluffy, and it smells nice'

He rubs his face on the towel.

'Smells like flower'

He finishes drying himself and put the clothes that she gave him, but doesn't put on the shirt.

'There is no hole for my wings...'

Keigo heard a knock on the door and flinched.

"Young master? It's me, may I come in?"

He sighed relieved "yes, you can"

Y/n got in and was surprised to see him with only the pants and socks on. "First, when someone say 'may I...' you answer with 'you may...' " she goes to the bathroom with the hairdryer in hands

"And why aren't you with a shirt? Please come here so I can dry your hair"

He got up from the bed with his plushie in hands and follows her to the bathroom "There is no hole for my wings, if I try it will hurt to put it on"