十九

Ppakku eopsi tto jikjin
nan jeonsegye So fly, huh
Guji haji ana nan Flexing
but jeonsegi so fly, huh
Da haemeogeo hanassik
uriga yeotae hadeusi
Bap-puri buteotdeon
geot jeongdon singyeong an sseuni
Araseo tteoreojyeotdeon
geotcheoreom da ssageuri
Go fuck yourself, huh

- What Do You Think? by August D

TW: there is some violence in this chapter, please skip ahead of you are uncomfortable.

"Hello! Are you ready to die sir?"

The man jumped and turned around to see a masked figure pointing a gun at his heart.

He immediately threw his hands up and started backing away from the creepily smiling figure.

"Look man, I-I-I was just a lackey here. I didn't like this job. Please don't hurt me I have a family!"

The assassin jumped down from his hiding place, gun still trained on the pleading male. The dirty bastard was still going on about how he was a good person and he couldn't stand it.

"Shut up."

The man furrowed his brows and looked at the figure. "Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?"

The assassin sighed. "Oh you ignorant, simple-minded bastard. You didn't think I would do any research on you?"

The man gulped.

"You think I don't know about all the terrible things you've done? All the children you've sold for profit? All the human trafficking you've run?"

The man snarled. "And what about it? I'm not scared of-"

The male was cut off by a bullet shooting through his head.

Blood oozed out of his head as he fell to the ground with a loud thud.

The assassin walked over to the now dead body and picked up a small key dangling at the hip.

He walked out of the room and past the unconscious guards he had dealt with earlier.

He headed down the stairs of the building to a small dungeon-like space.

He saw a girl locked in a cell and went over, unlocking the door and helping her up.

"Who are you?"

"Your dad sent me. I'm helping you get back."

The girl simply nodded tentatively and followed the masked figure as he helped her out of the terrible structure and drove her back to her house.

When she got to the door, she ran to her parents who had been waiting for three days at the doorstep.

The assassin stood a few feet back and watched as they reunited. After a few tears, the father approached him with a gentle smile.

"Thank you sir, so much. Here's the money, I trust that he's dead now?"

"Yep." The assassin said, popping the "p" as he was handed a small pocket of money.

He opened it and counted the money, smiling at the old man when he saw it was all in check and all real.

He saluted the family with two fingers and a wink before turning to leave. Before he could get in his car however, the wife called out to him.