Chapter 1

Mirriella pov

"It was nice having you here again Mirri." My aunt said as she smiled.

"I wish I could say the same." I replied in a rude tone. Trust me, if you were there, you would act the same.

"You never come round anymore." She said as she walked me to the door.

"There's a reason for that Cassandra, I don't want to get ridiculed by you every time I see you." I said as I walked away.

"At least stay in contact darling." She called out as I walked down the driveway.

"We'll see." I shouted back. I already know I'm not going to do it, but it gets her off my ass for a while about coming round again.

I was walking down the street in my high heeled boots. Regrettable decision. I took them off and walked barefoot down the sidewalk. It didn't bother me, nor did the fact that it was very dark at this point.

I had been walking for about twenty minutes when I got to the less busy parts of the road. This was the area I got nervous walking around at night. I walk this path every day, yet it still doesn't stop me from gripping my keys tightly between my fingers. Especially when I walked passed the alleyway. There's always a druggie or a hooker lurking in that alleyway. And it only takes one wrong look for me to get jumped.

My adrenaline was so high now. I was nervous for the outfit that I was in. I had a short skirt on, and a low cut t-shirt. I paired with a pair of knee high socks, and fishnet gloves. I had my rings on over it, and my chains on. My favourite being the one with the razor blade. I also had the chains hanging down my legs. Anything to disappoint my extremely Christian family.

My heart rate increased rapidly when a car with completely blacked out windows started to roll behind me. There was no way to see inside, so I picked up my pace. My fingers gripped so far round my keys they were turning white, but I didn't care.

"Hello sweetheart, you need a ride home?" A husky voice spoke as the car window rolled down.

"No." I spat as I continued to increase my pace.

The car came to a stop, and heard a door open and close, rather hard. I had no time for discreetness when I started to full on run down the sidewalk, a pair of shoes hitting the floor at a rapid pace behind me. I looked behind me to see a man chasing me, in a black suit.

I tried running as fast as I can when I stepped on a piece of glass, faltering my run for a second, I continued to run as fast as my legs would carry me, not caring about the pain shooting up them. I finally thought that I had lost him, when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me off the ground.

"No please." I screamed as I kicked about in his arms. His grip on me tightened, for sure going to leave a bruise

"Hmm, the boss would love you." He said with a smirk that made my stomach turn.

He carried me back to the blacked out Audi and threw me in the trunk. I was about to sit up when a piece of cloth was pushed into my face.

Knowing it was laced with chloroform, I held my breath. It was working well until he hit my stomach with immense force, causing me to gasp. My consciousness didn't last long, and black clouded my vision.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up on a tiled floor. I could feel the grout beneath my fingers.

There was a ringing in my ear, undoubtedly from when they manhandled me, throwing me against the floor when we arrived, causing my head to collide with the floor. I could hear muffled voices, but didn't have the strength to open my eyes.

"How old?" One said.

"We don't know." Another chimed in.

"You don't know?"

"He isn't going to like that."

"Who isn't going to like what?" A voice echoed throughout the room, a lot deeper, and further away than the others.

"Boss." Three voices chimed back to him.

"I'll repeat; who isn't going to like what?" He sounded assertive.

"They didn't check her age, sir." One of them answered.

I slowly opened my eyes for my vision to be blurred. I blinked a couple times and my eyes cleared, to see a dark room. I shut them again, not having mustered the energy to keep them open just yet.

"Lights." The same voice said. When nothing happened he spoke again. "Now!" He shouted.

Behind my eyelids, I could see the difference in the room. I heard footsteps approach my body.

"You guys have no respect do you?" The voice said, a lot closer to me now. I then felt his fingers brush against my lower back, as he folded the fabric of my skirt back over my ass.

He stood back up straight and was stood over me. I slowly opened my eyes, to be met with a pair of cold blue ones staring straight back at me. He had his hands in the pocket of his pants. His eyes scanned over my body, my figure looking spent. He brought his eyes back up to meet mine, and a small, barely noticeable smile pulled on his lips.

"Good morning princess." He said as he leant over to get his face closer to mine.

"I am not your princess." I scoffed as I sat up slightly.

"Age." He said.

"What?" I asked back.

"Are you mentally deficient? What's your age?" He spat as he stood up straight, and adjusted the black dress shirt he wore.

"I'm 18 asshole." I spat back. The other men in the room wincing at my choice of words. The other man chuckled and turned his back to me.

"I like her. Take her to Remi, and get her ready for the meeting." He said as he walked out of the room. The other men walked over to me, but I quickly stopped them.

"Fucking touch me, and I'll break your ability to have children." I threatened.

"Break any of my men sweetheart and you pay the price." The man said as he walked back in.

"Your men? What are you a gang bang?" I smiled as I stood up and dusted off my skirt.

"Watch your fucking mouth bitch." He gritted,

"What? Have I stuck a nerve?" I asked as I pat his chest. He gripped my wrist and dragged me out of the room.

"Remi!" He shouted throughout the building.

We heard a pair of heels clicking against the floor, when one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen turned the corner.

"Oh no, not again. When are you going to stop this shit?" She said as she walked over to me.

"When are you going to stop questioning the man that pays you, and just do your fucking job?" He spat back to her. "Get her ready for the meeting, you have half an hour." He said as he walked off. She sighed and grabbed my wrist lightly, taking me into a room.