"Generally when a person asks 'which one' they imply that there are multiple," Nova sassed. 

Definitely Remmy's daughter, Lily remarked. 

"B-but you didn't have that many! Only the ones from the quill!" Sirius objected. 

"Guess that's what happens when you're tortured by Bellatrix for five months," Nova shrugged. 

Harry visibly winced but placed a comforting hand on hers. 

Sirius glared at Harry's hand. 

Remus smacked the back of his husband's head. 

"Harry," Nova said tentatively as her eyes shifted to the clock. "What did you mean when you asked if I have found them?"

"Um... oa;sh df[o iszdfo;iuapsdu0qidioaweu," Harry stammered. 

Nova pursed her lips. 

"Did her just...verbally malfunction?" Dorcas asked. 

"Yup."

"Would you like to try again?" Nova narrowed her eyes. "Preferably in English."

"I - uh - please don't kill me."

Nova's eyes became slits. Marlene was instantly grateful she wasn't in Harry's position. 

"Fine," Nova sighed. "But I hope you know they very well could be Death Eaters."

"They're not."

"Right..."

"I know they're not."

"Whatever you say, darlin."

"I'm not joking."

"I said I agreed with you."

"You were being sarcastic!"

"Wow! Big brain right there."

"Very funny."

"I'm hilarious. We both know it."

 "I'm serious, Nova. They're not Death Eaters." Harry assured. During the whole conversation, everyone's eyes were bouncing between the two. "Don't. You. Dare. Say. It."

"You're not Sirius," Nova cracked a small smile. "That's my dead Da."

"I'm right here," Sirius pipped up. 

Nova's eyes shifted to the clock and ignored Sirius. 

"Besides, who would want to kill us?" Harry asked naively. 

"Harold. Are you actually that dense?" Nova asked, raising a brow. 

Regulus began snacking on one of the cookies slowly, watching with immense fascination. 

"I'm not dense!" Harry objected. 

"Really?" Nova asked with false amusement. "Hermione has a list. It's in chronological order. All of your dense and utterly stupid moments. Some have pictures."

"We aren't even going to talk about the list of all of your unsafe activities," Harry countered as he raised his hand, beginning to count them off. "Walking straight into enemy lines-"

"You did that too, darlin."

"- challenging Snape-"

"I'm not a mirror. I do recall you doing the same thing. 'No need to call me sir, Professor' remember that?"

"- you threw a bloody boulder at Voldemort. You repeatedly fught against Umbridge. You punched Bellatrix - "

"Yeah. Yeah. I get it." Nova rolled her eyes. 

"Why would Death Eaters be after you?" Dorcas asked. 

The couple's head snapped towards her. It would appear they completely forgot about their guests. 

"Well...Mr. Chosen One here defeat Moldy," Nova grinned. "And I'm some miracle thing with loads of magic."

"How old are you?" Lily asked the question that had burning in her mind. 

"18."

Sirius spat out his tea. 

"Dude...you got your spit all over the cookies!" Regulus groaned. 

"You're 18!"

"That's what we said."

"18!" Sirius shouted in disbelief. 

"You're supposed to be dead so what's your fucking point?" 

"So you believe us?" James asked Nova. 

"Now I didn't say that. But seeing as you are in my house...which means Harold let you in irresponsibly...which we will have a conversation about later...you aren't an immediate threat." Nova's eyes shifted to the clock. She grinned bashfully. "But...it would appear my plan can be set in motion."

"What plan?" Regulus asked with a mouth full of cookies. 

"Interrogation."

"You put veritiserum in our tea!" Lily jumped to her feet. 

"No. I had Binky put it in the cookies you all ate," Nova shrugged. "I might not have liked Snape, but I liked potions. If you bake the cookies long enough, veritiserum can still be effective, but it has to be in your system for some time before questioning."

Lily was shook. 

"I didn't eat any cookies," Dorcas spoke. 

James looked at her shocked. How could she not eat cookies?

"It's also in your tea. I just didn't put it there," Nova perched herself back on the armrest. "So technically, Knock-off Aunt Flower, I didn't put it into your tea."

"You wouldn't happen to have been in Slytherin...would you?" Regulus asked hopefully. 

"Gryffindor actually," Nova corrected. "But three of my best friends are in Slytherin."

"Oh, and by the way," Harry turned to Nova. "Blaise says to stay out of trouble. Dray asked me to remind you that chocolate isn't a full meal. Theo said he is having apple juice withdrawals."

"Noted," Nova nodded. "And Seamus lit the Great Hall on fire yesterday. I got a letter 'bout that one."

"Somethings never change," Harry laughed. 

"At least he still has his eyebrows," Nova joked. 

"I'm confused." James declared. 

"That makes two of us," Alex nodded. 

Nova's smile melted off her face as she began her questioning.