"You love doing that."- giggled adorably Cami, pecking me fondly. 

"But I love doing this much more."- I spoke sincerely, leaning in to her prepossessing face. 

Camila met me half-way as our lips melted in loving, passionate, slow kiss. I pressed her sensual figure closer to myself, adoring how she hugged me tightly to herself, kissing me so devotedly and intimately. 

I nibbled her luscious bottom lip, getting access to her velvety mouth in an instant. The kiss is deep, lush and mellow - utterly divine combination. My hands squeezed her delectable ass as my tongue tangled with hers. I kissed her voluptuously, sighing in satisfaction as slender fingers ran through my hair. Cazzo, I love it when she does this. 

Her.

We made out lushly, taking our time with each kiss and caress, relishing in our intimate bubble. In a few minutes we went back to the sun-bed and smiled at the sight of our sleepy cuties. Yesterday's activities must have drained them of energy completely: all the walking, swimming, playing, jumping and dancing.

"Boys are copy of you when asleep."- I whispered happily, laying between his legs as his muscular, inked arms wrapped around my waist. 

"I can say the same about our girls and you, principesa."- replied sweetly Leo, trailing his fingertips from the valley of my breasts down to my abdomen, as we smiled brightly. 

It is true: our kids got many antics and habits from us, the way they sleep being one of many. Our sons always sleep on their left side, one hand underneath the pillow. Leo sleep exactly the same way and cuddles me at all times without fail. Our daughters like sleeping on their right ride, covers must be pulled very high and lots of pillows is a must. I enjoy my sleep exactly the same way. All of it is heartwarming to us and we adore that. 

We applied suncream and sun-bathed for a while, relaxing and stealing tender kisses every 5 minutes. Once it got close to lunch time, Leonardo and I ordered something bambinos asked for yesterday.

After a few minutes our ordered arrived and we thanked the lady before she left. Now it is time to wake up little ones. 

Leo is next to Mateo and Domenico, waking them up gently. I sat on the sun-bed, on which Tini and Sofia are napping. I tenderly stroke their backs, kissing their cheeks. 

"Wake up, piccoli."- I whispered to them softly as they shifted, scooting closer to me. 

I rubbed their backs while they slowly awoke, looking much more energised and so cute. Girls sat up, stretching adorably, and their siblings eagerly got on their sun-bed, which is as large as others. 

"Pizza."- gasped winsomely girls as boys grinned preciously at the sight of their favourite - classic Margherita. 

Lunch went by wonderfully as we chatted and FaceTimed grandparents, who are also on a vacation together in Ibiza. 

"And how is our grandchild doing?"- wondered cheerfully Carmen, beaming with joy, just like papa and my father-in-law.

"Amazingly, grazie mille."- I replied contentedly, smiling brighter when I felt big, soft hands on my baby bump. 

"Mummy's belly is bigger, nonna."- chirped excitedly Sofi as we smiled at their precious merriness about the baby. 

All of us conversed happily, exchanging news. After some time bambinos went to play, being in our sight at all times, as Leo and I talked with our families. 

"Any ideas whom you are expecting?"- wondered Fransisco as Leo is hugging me from behind while I am very cosily nestled between his legs with my back against his robust front.