𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏

When Y/N opened their bedroom door, Some tears started to fall from her glossy E/C colored eyes.

"What on earth is this" Y/N mumbled as she entered, picking up a balloon from the sea of balloons that were scattered all over the floor,

Roses can be seen scattered on the bed,

On top of their bed headboard, There were gold-lettered balloons. saying 'Surprise'

She looked at her side, And that's when she heard a rustle from someone behind her and was soon followed by a knock on the door.

"Oh, don't be silly, don't think that'll scare me, K-"

"Surprise Y/N!" Someone exclaimed that made Y/N stepped back and She turned around, her eyes widened,

"Kenma..." she blurted out as she covered her mouth with shock written on her face, tears started to pour out again

"Hi Kitten, I'm back," Kenma said, he smiled softly at her

He opened her arms, inviting her to hug her. She smiled back softly, and run towards him, accepting his hug, the comfort that she missed for such a long time.

"Your back, welcome back, Kenma," Y/N said, her voice slightly shaking from the shocking surprise that she never expected.

"Yes, I'm officially back."

"Why are you here?" Y/N asked as she let go of his arms, she stepped back and raised her brows, "Why are you here in Tokyo?"

"I wanted to surprise you" Kenma gently smiled, his eyes closed as he continued his statement, enjoying the warmth from the hug of his best friend he missed so dearly.

"I wanted to surprise you two love birds," He trailed as he opened his eyes again.

"I also wanted to surprise Kuroo, But it seems that he's not here." He stepped forward towards Y/N as he patted her head softly.

"But at least you're here. It's really great after those years I see you again,"

"Yeah...me too," Y/N said smiling softly, "Now get your hands off of my precious head"

"Do you have your period right now? ew.." He grinned as he teased her

"You never changed, you're still a meanie" she pouted, trying to get Kenna's hands away from her and her precious head,

"Now what we have here," someone said Behind them, making Kenma and Y/N jump

They turned their heads and now their attention was now on a living rooster-headed person,

"Ku-"

"Who are you?!" Kuroo interrupted her statement

"That is-" Y/N hurried and got between the two men before Kuroo got the wrong idea

"Hello Kuroo, nice to see you again" Kenma greeted, he smiled at Kuroo

"Kenma? Is that really you?!" Kuroo's eyes widened in shock, mirroring Y/N's reaction earlier.

"You got taller! That I didn't recognized you! You even changed your hair color!"

"Welcome back Kenma!" Kuroo said as Y/N stepped aside, watching the two important men in her life hugged each other for the first time in years.

After they graduated college, a month later. Kenma decided to live with his parents in the United States and became a successful YouTuber and CEO of a successful gaming entertainment company.