Introduction

𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘛𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳
--------------------
𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐 𝑻𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒖

               𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰 𝘛𝘦𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘶 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳--------------------                     𝑲𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒐 𝑻𝒆𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒖

Kuroo Tetsurou, The captain of one of the most prestigious volleyball teams in Tokyo, Japan. Y/N's boy best friend turned out to have a liking towards her. He's not only handsome but also athletic of course. He doesn't only excel in sports but also on the academic field. "he's the definition of perfect". Even though he had a LOT of fangirls out there. He's still single, he had no intention of having a relationship he doesn't even believe in 'Love at First Sight', but, When he first met Y/N. He knows he found the one for him, He now believes in love at first sight because she made him catching feelings the day they met.

--------------------
𝒀/𝑵 𝑳/𝑵

Y/n L/n is a girl who transferred from New York to Japan because of her parent's work

Y/n L/n is a girl who transferred from New York to Japan because of her parent's work. Also, a Volleyball player since she was age 13. Since she started her new life in Japan she started homeschooling at first, But when her parents allowed her to enroll at Nekoma High. She then met Kuroo. They were awkward at first but eventually, they became very close. Until She realized she's in love with him. She ignored it at first but she decided to confess to him but still, she hesitated. She ended up not confessing to him and just hid her own feelings even though it hurts for her. She thinks he might just laugh at her and make fun of her, The only thing she doesn't know is that Kuroo also feels the same way as her.
--------------------
𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

There Love Story is just like a book,
The End is Just the Beginning...

...Find out what's next in the next upcoming chapters...

"The memories are so vivid.
...that I missed them such as I missed you, my dear"

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚢: 𝙶𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚗-𝙽𝚒𝚒
(Ctto to the photos I used)--------------------
A/N: sorry if there were some typographical errors and such in the upcoming chapters but I assure you I will try my best to give y'all a great book this time. Ty once again:)

ABOUT Y/N:
Y/N: Your/Name
L/N: Last/Name
E/C: Eye/Color
H/L: Hair/Length
H/C: Hair/Color
F/F: Favorite/Food
and etc...