Introduction

Name: Mizuki Tokito

Age: 14 years old

Gender: Female

Height: 155 cm

Birthday: 8 August

Hair Colour: Black to Green Mint

Eye Colour: Green Mint

Occupation: Demon Slayer

Rank: Hashira
           Shadow Pillar

Combat Style: Shadow Breathing
                         Mist Breathing (formerly)
                         Moon Breathing (formerly)

Relatives: Unnamed Parents
                   Muichiro Tokito (older twin
                   brother)
                   Yuichiro Tokito (older twin
                   brother)

Mizuki along with two of her twin brothers Yuichiro Tokito and Muichiro Tokito are the descendents of Upper Rank 1, Kokushibo.

APPEARANCE

Mizuki is a young girl of light complexion with one long straight hair, tied in ponytail

Mizuki is a young girl of light complexion with one long straight hair, tied in ponytail. Her hair color is black that fades to pale turquoise as it approaches her waist. She also possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes. Her eyes and hair are traits shared with two of her twin brother, Yuichiro Tokito and Muichiro Tokito.

Mizuki wears a dark, slightly black-tinted version of the Demon Slayer uniform. Her uniform has longer, looser sleeves that are more reminiscent of those of a kimono than of the standard cuffed uniform with a silver colour button. She also wears a hakama pants that reaches down towards the ground.

PERSONALITY

Mizuki is an air-headed individual who seems to constantly wander off in thought and never focus on one thing. Despite this, she has been shown to get serious when it is required and is devoted to her position as the Demon Slayer Corps' Shadow Hashira.

However, before the death of her twin brother when the siblings were eleven, Mizuki's personality was that of a much more kind-hearted individual.

Even thought that Mizuki is always cold and expressionless, she could also appears to be sassy to some people. She could rather be annoyed when get teased because of her height.

SHADOW BREATHING

A Breathing Style derived from the Mist Breathing which itself is branched from the Wind Breathing. The Shadow Breathing combat and breathing style mimics mist and shadow.

Shadow Breathing Form

First form: Single Slicing Shadow - The swordsman leaps up and unleashes powerful thurst attack with a single concentrate slash in front of them.

Second Form: Cold Striking Slash - The swordsman ran at inhuman speed while changing direction several times to confuse her opponents. They close the distance between their opponents and then swing their katana at the opponents neck and chop their head with a single slash.

Third Form: Dashing Black Mist- The swordsman dashes using full speed and release a powerful slash in the air to confuse her opponent and find an opening to stab directly her opponents with one swing.

Fourth Form: Dark Monster Attack - A form of big, dark shadow shows up as the swordsman leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a circular motion with a horizontal spin.

Fifth Form: Clean Shifting Slash - The swordsman makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body and sword in a flowing fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously.

Sixth Form: Shadow Whirl Splash - The swordsman fiercely twists their upper and lower body, creating a storm that cuts anything caught in it. It can be used in a place without footing, and if used underwater can generate a large whirlpool that draws in anything nearby in addition to cutting them up like a large blade.

Seventh Form: Mirror Striking Clouds  - The swordsman performs a fast and accurate stab, capable of reducing the impact of a moving target. The fastest and only thrusting technique of this Breathing Style.

Eighth Form: Shadow of Misfortune - The swordsman performs a continuous flowing attack which takes a form of a big dark shadow patterns that increases in strength and power with each rotation.

Ninth Form: Lonely Dark Spirit - A powerful technique with phenomenal defensive capabilities. The swordsman ceases all body movements and enters a state of complete tranquility, deflecting, blocking and cutting any incoming attacks with imperceptible speed with her blade. However, its effectiveness is limited as fast and numerous attacks can break through.

Tenth Form: Cold Dark End - The swordsman change the gripped of their katana and dashes towards their opponent in multiple with inhuman speed then rush towards the opponents on their blind spot. This attack takes form of a big shadow of dragon, and would created a big destruction once it landed on their opponent.

__