09

you lifted me up

so I could fly

"Calliope? Calliope!"

"Margret!"

The two women embraced in a hug laughing loudly as they both fell onto the floor Athy watched from the sidelines with Felix and Lily confused, the blonde woman who sat on the ground laughing with her mother truly looked like an angel but she didn't compare to her mother's ethereal beauty but she truly was beautiful "why is everyone so pretty in this world!!" she thought staring at her shoes with a look of disbelief "why didn't you come to visit me earlier?" questioned Calliope "I've tried but mother was adamant that I do not go" in truth Margret was not lying she was simply keeping apart of the truth out of reach from her friend it strained her to do so, she did not look like herself anymore and it worried the Empress as children it seemed as if the girl's mother Manerva was simply very protective of her only child but what Calliope didn't seem to notice was how Margret was always in her mother's eyesight kept in her mothers tight grasp, the two were treated very differently and perhaps it had something to do with a certain person who no longer existed...

"I've been told you're a baroness now" pointed out Calliope as she helped her friend get up "ah yes I married a few years ago in Arlanta" she confirmed dismissed the topic completely she continued on to ask "how is your daughter Athanasia?" it had been years since the now Baroness had seen the princess she honestly thought that by now the girl would have been killed by the Emporer she was quite glad to hear the opposite "she's doing quite well if you'd like I could introduce you to her" Margret smiled nodding her head "That's good to hear I'm glad that her sickness has gone away" Calliope waved over the trio allowing them to join the two.

"Baroness Margret It's a pleasure to see you once more" greeted Felix "It's good to see you as well Felix I see you have become a nanny" she pointed out smiling at the child who he held in his arms "You must be Athanasia, you've grown very beautiful just like your mother you have her curls" she grinned "your pretty too!" Athy returned the woman's smile with one of her own 
"I'm Margret de Castelot-Barbezac" she introduces lowering herself into a low and graceful curtsy "Would you like to join us, Athy,?" asked Calliope who now stood beside Felix "we still have much to discuss."

"w̸̗̼̥̬̝̦͙̿͛͒̾͘é̵̙̰́͝ ̷̧̢̜̞͍̙͎͈̊͑̔́̃́͋s̶̻͙͈͚̮̱̪͖̻̊̎̎̄̂͑͆̓̚͝t̴̩͕̉̀͗̾̔i̴͓̙̻͒l̶̯̲͓̍̉̂͐͂̆͠͠l̴̛͉̱̭̻̟̓̋̈́̓̃̆̎͝ ̵͉̀̀͆͛͋͝h̸͇̙̖͓̟̙̗̄͘͜a̶̪͇̜͓̱͕̫̍̎̊̒̾̕̚ͅͅͅv̷̱̝͕̫̯̥̮̥̎͜ę̸̞͕̙̮̘̳͂̾͆͂͘ ̷̨̩͙͕͔̠́͒̕͝m̴̱̼̳̭̤̊͆̽ȗ̵̠̲̈́͜c̶͉͔͚̥̅̒̔͊͌̎ȟ̷̢̙̞͍͎̭̬̥̖̹̋͋̔ ̷̡̼̣̓̀t̶̡̜̠̥̼͊o̷̠̐̑̆ ̸̤̟̝̤̗͈͕̗̌͑́͐d̷̳̂͗̇̉͒̋̅͗̍̄i̴̥̘̟̠̪̰͊͗̆̔ş̷̧̟̻̼̅͆̎̂̅́̽̈́ͅc̴̛͓̱̺͌̈̓̒̉͗u̶̖̳̩͈͍͙̹̾̌̓ͅͅs̶̡̧͖̪͈̺̖̹̀̀̆̽̎ś̶͈̺̃͛̒̔̚"

A blonde woman stood in a dark hallway wearing a long black dress and veil she looked like a widow who was greaving but that was a lie, she was keeping herself hidden in the shadows a to not be seen and the outfit was to make sure no one would ask too many questions because no one liked to ask a greaving widow too many questions "Yes, there is but as long as I get what was promised I see no problem" she spoke quietly her eyes never strayed from the entrance of the hall, the fear that anyone could walk in at any moment and hear what the two were discussing could ruin her and her family.

"̵̧̢̜̫̘̤͚̤͔͊̎̈́̿͊̿̆̀̐̐ỏ̴̢̻̓̇͋f̶̢͓̻̟̒͌ ̴̡̳̝̲̘̙̆̓̀̐̐̃c̷͈̗͎̤̩͆́̓͗̚ǫ̷̪̟̦̺͇̬͋̐̔̍̏̆͊̽̔ụ̶̻̭̯̗̀̋͒̈̔̒͛̒̚r̷̨̢̜̳̜͚̾̋̄̃͋͝͝ş̶̼̳̯̣͖̣̔̎͆͊̒̆̀̈́ẹ̸͍̮͔̹͗͑ ̴͓̯̳̲͑̑̓̽̓̍͂͝͝͝y̷͖̖̼̰̻̽̈́̃̔̄͝ö̶̧̡̨̤̤̮̱̩̹̗́͋͋́u̴̙̜̖̱̫̠͛͊͐͆̈́͂ ̷̗̙̭́̐̉͌̀̕͝͝h̷̨̝̣̟̠̤͉̃̀̔͆̄̿̾̋͝ǎ̸̫̬͖͍̜̿͒̃̕͝͝v̶̛̩̉͒͘e̵̢̺̹̿͌ ̷̳͔̦̈́̍̓͋̏̓͘d̵̘̦͖̳̻̮̓̄́̒͗̽͘̚ò̸̢̧̪̣͎̩͓̓̇̔̒̕n̴̡͕̗̻͈̓̀͊́̑͝ĕ̶͙̯̰̣̮͛̏̾ ̴̖́̀̐ạ̵̠̱́̾̿́̑͌͋̔ ̴̢̝͔̦̪̰͚͂̉̈̀͛͑̈́l̶̹̩̱̜̰̆̀͒͘o̸͕̟̳̰̳͕̠͇͆͛̃̓̉̔ţ̸̜̦̰̞̘̈́̓̿̆̅͛̓̕͝ ̴̧̡̛͇̝̗̥̣̳̬̿f̸̛͇̘̹̰͉͒̌͆̉̚o̸͈̜̹̖͍̒̌̾͊̌́ŗ̸̩̺̫̂̋̉̃́ ̴̦̍̽͘͝͠ḿ̷͕̗̜͖̬͔̲͈̈́̔̚͘ͅe̸̮͖̭̫̺̫̯͌̌̇̒̌́̚͜͝ ̵̼̗͍̱̺̖͉͍͛̇͋y̵̢̨̙̠͂o̴̙̐̾̓̓͑͌̾͒̓ṷ̵̱̘̳̘̪̦̄̾̽̔̍̉͘̕̚ ̶̧̡̨͖̞̩͇̉͊̐͋̈́̈̂̕͠ͅd̴̙̪̘̞̓͠é̴̜͎̀̈ş̷̤͍͍̻̘͇̼̭̎̿́̇̈́̌̐͜ę̵͈̙͈̼̤͑̂͐͘r̵̡͔͈͓̝̭̕͝v̶̛̳̳̝͇̥̥͚̮͙̳̐̐̓̇͗͒̍ë̴̺̥́ ̵̱̜́̐̈́̓̋̉̅̕͠a̶̧̭̠̺̮̠͈͇͋́͒̽͋̽̉͌̍ ̸̻̺̠̄͗̏ȓ̷̬̦̮̥̌̒̈́̀̊̃ͅȩ̷̦͍̜̠́͊̀́ͅw̶̛̰̼͕̘͉̲̆́̎́̏̒̎ä̶̲́̄̔͘̕̕͝ͅr̸̝̰͇̫̜͆̈́̓̎́d̶̝̜͚̰͎̹̪̱͐͜"̵̡̳̜̖̋͛̓̾͗̒͘

"Than there is not much to discuss is there?"

"̴̡̦͚̺͓̘͔̯͇́̈́̓̽͆̿̄͝I̸̯͉͔̹͖͇͍̪͛̂̅͐͂͘͝ ̶̛̖͕̗͕͛͝s̷̱͑̿͐̑̚͠u̴͎̰̼̝̺̳̻̩̅͠͝ͅp̷̥̖̖͔̳͇͙̀̀̚͜͝p̶̻̥̟̺̙̱̂̈̃̔̏̒o̷̜̤̘͗̀̇̍̔͛̊ş̸̣̮͉͇̺̽e̸̦̳̹̦̍̽͛̆͑̀̅͠ͅ ̴̻̺̜̲͓́̔͐̃̍͜͜͠ͅņ̵̛̭̬͉̳͚͎̻̩͒͐̿̔͝ȯ̴͜ţ̵̨̥̣͕͇̘̬̙̠͛͗̾̊́̈́͌̊̓"̶̝̤̝̮͍̟̓́̓̀̇͜͠