Chapter 17🦋

We were highAnd feeling butterflies🦋Yelena's POV: For most of that party I felt jealous

We were high
And feeling butterflies🦋
Yelena's POV:
For most of that party I felt jealous. Jealous, because Y/N had Sasha. I knew it wasn't actual dating, but it made me mad. Good thing I brought my weed stash. The weed just made me forget about Sasha and I started liking Y/N more. When it was time to play spin the bottle I probably looked so jealous. Pieck kissed me and honestly I was so focused on Y/N I didn't care. Y/N got Sasha of course. It pained me to see someone I liked kiss another girl. I literally wanted to take the bottle and point it and Y/N and then kiss. I don't know if it's me feeling this or the weed. When my turn finally came I spun the bottle so hard it kept on spinning for nearly a minute and it landed on Y/N. How did that happen. I saw Y/N's eyes go wide and stare into my bored expressionless eyes. In the end we ended up kissing. It was enjoyable, but our kisses never lasted long enough. Who would of thought a movie marathon would end up with us kissing. Y/N and Annie started arguing about something and Y/N stormed out of the room. Everyone turned to look at me and Pieck said. "We all know." What did she even mean. "Know what?" I scoffed. "You like her/him/them." Annie said and rolled her eyes. "But Y/N has a girlfriend." I said. "She/he/they didn't tell you?" Connie blurted out. "Shut up." Jean said and smacked his head. "Tell Yelena what?" Porco asked threateningly. My gaze was now on Jean and Connie. Of course I knew I just had to pretend. "Well you see." Jean trailed off and nervously chuckled. "I'm not dating Y/N." Sasha said with her mouth stuffed with bread. "It was kind of obvious." I said and walked off. "Get your girl/boy/enby." Porco whispered to me and gave me a thumbs up. This actually made me smile. "Thanks Pock." I said and he shot me a glare. Maybe I'll ask Y/N out or whatever you're meant to do. "We were tricked into one of Pieck's schemes." I said as I entered the small lounge. "Well we can always watch movies." Y/N said and gestured to the the large TV. "I want to watch Coraline." I insisted. "That movie was stunning." Y/N said in awe. Yes Coraline stan. "I'm cold." I said. Gosh maybe I shouldn't have worn this outfit, but it is super fashionable and iconic. Y/N threw a blanket at me and I bundled myself up instantly feeling warmer. "You look cute." Y/N said. Cute no I'm meant to look sexy and hot. I think I pulled a face at the sound of being called cute. "Was that kiss okay?" I asked knowing exactly what I was doing. 'You're good at what you do.' My inner voice said. "It was nice." Y/N said and hid her/his/their face into her/his/their knees. I slowly got up and let the blanket slide off me and crawled closer to Y/N. I put my middle finger under her/his/their chin and my thumb on the side of her/his/their lips. "Kiss me." I said. It sounded more like a command, but I think I was asking. Making Y/N flustered really makes me wanna make out more. 'You had too much weed.' My inner voice said. I knew it was right, but this moment was not to be ruined. The group was playing some silly love song which made Y/N's eyes go wide.
"But Sasha." Y/N hesitated. Is this your way of saying no. "It's obvious you two aren't dating." I sang out. "Fine." Y/N huffed in an annoyed tone. As annoyed as Y/N sounded the weed took over. Soft lips were against mine and hands on my face. I gripped at Y/N's hair and started whispering weird shit. I felt Y/N's fingers trail across my neck and then we were of course interrupted by someone. "Beans" Connie screamed and started laughing hysterically. "What happened?" Jean shouted and ran in. The sight that they saw was probably very weird. I was practically on Y/N and my lipstick was smudged. People were going to start entering so I immediately got up and ran to the bathroom. 'A few seconds ago you really were into it.' My inner voice said. Well yeah I'm totally into kissing my crush until someone walks in on us. "Y/N was..." I heard Connie shout, but then I think someone put a hand over his mouth which shut him up. I quickly neatened myself up and redid my smudged lipstick. "What's all the ruckus?" I asked as if I totally wasn't there three minutes ago. "Connie is drunk." Armin said worriedly and Jean shot me a look. Jeez not my fault you walked in on that. "Where were you?" Annie interrogated. "In the bathroom." I said. "You left poor Y/N all alone." Sasha said and hugged the life out of Y/N. "Actually." Connie started, but Jean shut him up. "Connie really is drunk. It's not the first time." Sasha said. "Did you guys find a movie?" Porco asked and changed the subject. Lord bless you bestie Porco. "Well we want to watch Coraline." Y/N said and did Jazz hands. "I want to watch sport." Reiner chimed in and everyone gave him absurd looks. "Peppa is what we'll watch." Bertolt said confidently. Peppa pig? Seriously? Jean and Connie came back and asked what we were going to do. "Okay so first we're gonna listen to some music then watch Peppa Pig." Pieck said cheerfully. "Ooh can I play the music." Connie asked all giddy. "No!" Everyone said. "Y/N should play music." Annie said. Woah Annie was being nice. Y/N looked happy that every agreed with her/his/their music taste. "Don't judge me for this one, but it's catchy." Y/N said with a grin.