Need

This chapter was originally long (2000 words) but I am so close to crying....my chapter, all my hardwork was deleted because the wifi was disrupted...I am so so sad right now.

What is the biggest fear of a girl that had given up her heart and soul to a man?

Roxanne after coming down from her high was shivering, she dared not raise her head up to meet the platinum irises of Darius. This was her first time initiating a contact with a man, he was her first in every way possible but was she his?

Such an excellent man with so much grandeur and great qualities, he must have had many past girlfriends, all those elegant noble looking ladies....and today she acted like a desperate immature girl infront of him. With each passing second her shoulders seemed to get heavier with the weight of thoughts and her head burrowed in his chest was unable to rise.

What made her scared out of her wits was his silence...did he considered her impure? Was his silence meant that he would renounce her?

"I-I am sorry- I did not-" Rough, calloused palm wrapped around her throat making the nymph unable utter a single word more. Pushing her back into the bed Darius shadowed her small frame, her sparkling green eyes looking wide eyed at him.

"Sweet little doe, congratulations you have seduced the beast." His one palm holding her throat loosened as he gathered her dainty hands before pinning them above her head. Roxanne could only open gasp watching his hair in wild loose curls, all ruffled as his eyes have darkened to that of a obsidian shade.

His hardened length grinded onto her pussy as she whimpered feeling how painful she had made it for him. While at one end she was thinking that he would not appreciate her, he at that exact same moment made her realize that how much he had wanted, needed and wished to possess her yet stayed behind for that fact that he might make her frightened.

"My sweetheart, you are so beautiful." He dared not forget to appreciate the teary green eyed angel that had her red silk strands splaying on the bed like a crown as he was hovered above her vulnerable frame, right now he could just not think straight, she was his....his girl at last.

Soft pink lips descended upon hers as he claimed her once again, pouring his desire, lust and love all at once when his tongue entered her mouth as her lips sucked on his own and when the saliva spilled onto her lips making him bite onto it.

"Oh daddy...." her sigh was like a drug to him, his palm left her fragile arms and she did not wasted a moment to glide them across his chest, to feel the muscular stature of the man ten years older than her who vowed to protect her.

Her eyes closed in bliss as he took the very breath away from her lung and then his fiery lips descended on her pale neck, sucking and biting, one after another they were crossing all boundaries possible and she did not have that in her to stop it. She had wanted this- him since so long and now that the opportunity arrive she would never let go.

"Roxanne" warm breath softly blew into her ear as he buried his face in hair while his lower half was driving pleasure from her at his own expense. She had rubbed herself on him like a small kitten earlier, this was simply a payback, he too wanted to mark his territory so that no one could even dare see what belonged to him let alone court.

He bit her earlobe while his length was completely being thrusted on her with the separation of clothes and Darius felt he would cum from how good she made him feel.

"Daddyyy more-" His primal irises should have made her scared but in turn her body lighted like fire making her moan and sob altogether. His own movements had turned uncoordinated and sloppy yet powerful enough to bring the little girl to her knees.

"Call my fucking name little doe." His jaw was clenched when he gritted those words but the molten passion was swallowed as his lips descended on her collarbone, hands roaming every inch of hers in appreciation and love while her both arms holding his neck, trying to maintain her sanity.

"D-Daddy! Ah- Da-Darius!"

His tongue flattened onto her sensitive throat, as if an alpha wolf who could conquer everything was burning in lust because of his mate. Her heartbreaking cries and sweet moans were music to his ears and his own undoing.

"Watch what you do to me." That was an order when Roxanne was being played and the man who was the carnal predator made her look at him, all his pleasure and unsettled emotions were visible at the moment.

He made her see that he was someone who wanted to take her onto every surface and fuck her senseless in all the positions possible. He would never look down upon her because she was what he craved and what made him mad as if an aphrodisiac had been mixed into his blood.

"Da-daddy no, I-" She would have came hard shouting to alert all the servants in his mansion that what their master was upto if Darius had not kissed her hard swallowing the scream as their lips molded with each other.

The man who was usually restrained and calm dirtied his loins as his cum spurted.

What was this feeling, the wish to have her fertile pussy dirtied and her innocent naïve self corrupted by him, Darius closed his eyes pulling Roxanne to his own chest trying to erase the thought. While he was one to think that before but when he looked at the greens looking at him in an unsated hunger, thighs clenching  he knew he wasn't the only one.

Even if they were going to hell for loving like this he would not mind.

next update: tommorow