5: 𝐻𝑒'𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 ( OLD )

Start from the beginning

'It seems like they've been fighting for a few minutes.. I wonder why?" Thought Y/n as everyone in the halls were scared of Liebe.

"Oi, stop it. He's already passed out." Said Y/n as he walked up to Liebe. "Whaddya say bastard?!" Yelled Liebe, as he was going for a punch on Y/n, but Y/n stopped it with his bare hand, a great force of air going between them.

Everyone in the halls covered themselves with their arms for support to not get blown away, shocked that Y/n could stand Liebe's physical power.

"Heh? Arent you strong?" Said Y/n, smirking as Liebe grew a tick on his forehead. Honestly, everyone thought, 'Why is the other brother more brightful, while Liebe, Asta's older brother is such a punk?' whenever Liebe walks through the halls or at least when Liebe is in sight of someone.

"Tch." Liebe was gonna go for a kick on Y/n's hip, but Y/n grabbed his foot in 0.10 seconds as he only held it, not fighting back. Then for the few minutes, they fought, except Y/n wasn't fighting back, he was in defense mode and Liebe had noticed this, getting irritated.

Liebe was about to use his strong move that leaves students unconscious for a few weeks, but then someone clapped. They didn't notice someone reported them to the principal, or at least to say the wizard king of clover kingdom.

"You guys weren't using magic, I'm proud, but I cannot let this pass due to the school rules." Said Julius with his casual smile.

"Tch." Both the boys said.

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

"Now, Liebe, Y/n. Why were you guys fighting? Especially you, Liebe. You just got out of your suspension." Said Julius as he was talking to both of the males. "He interrupted me in a spar with a student. Tch."

"That is not a reason to start a fight." said Julius. "I caught him fighting with a student, making the student pass out. He was about to beat him more, but I interrupted. I simply wanted him to stop, but he forced a fight." Explained Y/n.

"And why did you fight back?" Said Julius. "I didn't fight back, I simply held his fist or feet or whatever he uses to attack, for self-defense."

"That still doesn't make why Liebe has bruises." Said Julius smiling. "Sir, as I explained earlier, he was fighting with a student. Of course there would at least be a few punches or kicks that Liebe recieves."

Liebe was shocked, he didn't introduce himself, yet the male already knew his name. "I see then, very well. I'll let Y/n go this time, but Mr. Liebe, I am going to have the teachers extra your homework." said Julius with his casual smile, again.

"Tch." Was all liebe could say.

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

It was 4:30 pm, as the band was still rehearsing, as they took a break, Asta went up to Y/n.

"I heard what happened earlier morning, I'm sorry my brother caused you trouble, Y/n!" said Asta. "It's fine Asta." Said Y/n. "Alright, one more rehearsal, then were done for the day!" Yelled the Protagonist Singer, as everyone said "Alright!"

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

(𝗬/𝗻'𝘀 𝗹𝘆𝗿𝗶𝗰𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘁 𝟮:𝟭𝟵)

" 𝙃𝙤𝙠𝙖 𝙣𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙤 𝘼𝙮𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙖𝙞, 𝙠𝙤𝙣𝙤 𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙞 𝙣𝙞~ 𝙢𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤~ 𝙨𝙖𝙬𝙖𝙜𝙚!"

What Nacht didn't knew, is the music room isn't soundproof.

As Nacht was walking to go home, he came across the music room, he heard music starting so he eavesdropped.

He was surprised, he knew the males voice, so he quietly opened the door and shut it walking in, luckily Y/n usually closes his eyes in the rehearsal, to make it 'hardcore' for him or at least thats what he thinks.

Asta,Charmy and Magna smirked seeing Nacht enter the room, well the three knew the males encounter with Y/n yesterday as their were traveling in the air with their brooms. (Except Asta uses his sword to fly.)

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

The rehearsal finished. Y/n only had half of the lyrics so he hummed after finishing half of them. (Asta sang in 1:32, Y/n joined Asta in 1:55, but Y/n took over in 2:00/1:59)

Even so, Nacht was.. admiring the band. But he most admired Y/n's voice. He felt like he was in heaven, hearing Y/n sing. Then Y/n opened his eyes, seeing his music teacher clap as well as Nacht.

"Nacht? When did you arrive?" Said Y/n, putting down the guitar since it was the last rehearsal. "Since the start of the song." "I see.."

"Well, I'll go now, good luck finishing the song!" Said Nacht with his usual smile, walking out of the music room.

Then Magna bumped his shoulder to Y/n. "Hes your crush, isn't he?" Said Magna smirking, then Y/n turned to Magna quickly, he was flustered and a bit of blush was on his cheeks, but he spoke in a monotone voice. "Definitely not." It made the rest of the band, except Y/n laugh as Y/n got flustered.

Meanwhile outside the room..

"I wish I could join them.." said Liebe admiring the friend squad.

┏━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━ ╭╮ ╯╰╳━━━━━┛

To be continued

A/n

Wooh! 2 chapters in a row! Except this is shorter lol. Anyways, this the last chapter for today, I'll post tomorrow! Later bitches!🤸‍♀️✌️