1: 𝑁𝑒𝑤 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝐶𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 ( Old )

" 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑒 ,𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢.. 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑏𝑒- "

(TW! A BIT)
Me and my parents were fighting when I was in the hospital in attempt of harming myself.

"You know what?!" I yelled taking off the shit off me except my patient gown, running to the rooftop as my parents followed me.

I was staring at the bottom before turning to see my parents. "You cant do this Y/n!" My mom said.

Honestly, I had zero fucks two give. "Fuck you mom! And you dad! Wait no, I shouldn't be calling you guys that since you didn't take care of me in the first place!

You guys never payed attention to me, only when we had to go to interviews! And you, F/n (Father Name). You were always drunk so damn every night! You even fucking abuse me! I honestly can't take this shit anymore!" I yelled.

A smile crept on my face being the Karma kinnie I am. "𝑆𝑎𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑟𝑎, 𝑂𝑘𝑎-𝑠𝑎𝑛, 𝑂𝑡𝑜𝑢-𝑠𝑎𝑛." As I leaped backwards falling while smiling enjoying the breeze since I'm falling from a 30 feet hospital as my parents yelled my name.

I hit the ground, the pain felt really good as if my back just got blown- wait no no horny today.

3𝑟𝑑 𝑃𝑂𝑉

Y/n thought he was dead, instead he woke up in a unfamiliar room. "Huh?.." Y/n was confused, then he saw a letter on the small table next to his bed where his alarm was going off as he smashed it.

'Hello hello! Before you fell, you passed out, being the Mach-20 human I am-' Y/n paused for a minute. 'Mach-20?.. KOROSENSEI?!' Then he read the letter again.

', actually you're thinking of 'KOROSENSEI' right now right? Well yes I am! However, knowing your country, no I didn't become an octopus from Yanagisawa's experiments. But however I gained the speed of Mach-20! Anyways enough of that, Clover country is where Black Clover exists!

You're probably thinking it's impossible, but it is. I got sent here flying as soon as the science laboratory exploded, I can only go out if I increase my speed to the max. I saved you for fun cause I want a son~! However you can't run away from this country, I am very sorry about that.

Also I healed you, I know you're about 19 so I brought along your safe-cigarettes! Anyways, I enrolled you to Clover High as a restart of being in highschool, I want you to restart your life at least! Enjoy, I talked with your parents and I got all your stuff! Your uniform is in your bathroom!'

Y/n couldn't believe it, his 2 otp animes actually existed, well continuing on he heard someone cooking, thinking it's Koro-sensei so he got up, stretched his arms as he got in the bathroom looking at his uniform.

"Uwaah! Sugoi!" Said Y/n as he admired the uniform, but no time for that. He put it on as he looked at the mirror. He loved his hair being long so his h/c hair reached to half of his back.

He grabbed his two hair-sticks or whatever and tied his hair to a bun as he put the hair-sticks or whatever in it to make it stay it like that as he runs down to the kitchen seeing Koro-sensei finishing cooking.

"Hey Koro-sensei!" Y/n said, smiling. "Ohayō, Y/n-kun!" Said Koro-sensei as he put both of their plates to the counter as
Y/n sat down along with him. "I get it you got the skills of my students of watching the 'Ansatsu Kyoushitsu' anime I made?"

Y/n choked on his food, "You mean you made the Manga?!" Y/n says. "Why yes indeed! Oh, and this country is also now advanced with technologies~! Here's your grimoire~"

Koro-sensei handed out Y/n's grimoire as Y/n's eyes widened. "Magic exists... woah!" Y/n was happy as Koro-sensei was smiling. "Now go, Y/n. You don't wanna be late do you?" Y/n nodded as he put his phone in his pocket.

"See ya later, Koro-sensei!" Said Y/n as he was smiling waving at Koro-sensei as he goes out, closing the door. Koro-sensei was happy, seeing his newly student smiling brightly.

- With Y/n -

Y/n puts on his headphones, playing comme des garcon as he was running to Clover High, knowing where it is. As he arrived he looked at the school. "It's so huge!" Y/n said as he smiled brightly.

He walks in the halls knowing which class he's going to. His eyes are closed as he was humming the song. But then he bumped into someone. "Oww..-" Y/n was touching his forehead, as it was a bit hurting.

Then he felt eyes that are feel like daggers at him as he sweatdropped looking at the person he bumped into. "Ah, gomene, I wasn't looking where I was going..-"

Y/n stared at the black-haired guy who had a ponytail, staring for a few minutes. 'Nacht Faust?!' Y/n thought. "Uhm, staring is kinda rude you know?" Nacht says smiling, but Y/n knows that he's pissed.

'Ah shit-' Y/n thought. He bowed and said "Gomenasai!" As he walked past Nacht.

- 5 minutes Later -

Y/n arrived at his classroom, 1-A. (Yall be thinkin: Aizawa-sensei!). Y/n took off his headphones putting it in his bag as he opened the door quietly hoping that he's not late.

- 5 minutes before Y/n was here. -

Yami walked in his class, going to the teachers position. "Alright brats, you guys have a new classmate today." He said coldly as others were smiling wanting to know who they are.

- end of that -

Y/n's eyes sparkled, as he walked in. He closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them like his mood just swinged to Excited to Normal.

"Y/n 𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑜𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑒, Yoroshiku."

- TBC

A/n yall I searched up koro-sensei's real name just for ur last name, be proud.
A/n 2 (edited) sorry if this chapter updates, i just saw a misspell.