3: 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔! ( OLD )

"  𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑦𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑

" 𝐿𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑦𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑
𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑏 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑.. "

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗕𝗘 𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟?...

"Alright brat, get out of detention. You have 3 periods left." Said Mereoleona as Y/n nodded, walking off to his next class.

But then he heard some people talking about a breakup, so he listened carefully.

----------------
(G = Girl, N = Nacht)

G: "Wh-what do you mean... we're breaking up?.."

N: "exactly what i said."

The girl was on the verge of tears. Y/n's eyes widened, knowing the males voice.

N: "Honestly, at first I thought you were the one, so I fell for you only a bit. But now I guess you aren't. I'm honestly disappointed, and you even asked for money daily."

The girl was crying as Nacht left. Y/n's fist balled up.

Y/n walked to the girl as soon as Nacht was gone, hugging her as the girl cried.

- After all that sobbing. -

"I kinda eavesdropped on your conversation.. can you tell me why you asked money from him? I don't believe what I think before I get the real answer." Said Y/n as he smiled softly looking at the girl,

"M-My mom has a disease.. and the payment is too expensive, around 40,000 Yen.. and my part-time job doesn't really do it much.. and the surgery needs to be decided next week.. if not, my.. *hiccup* mother will die.." said the girl tearing up.

Y/n's face had a sympathy look for the girl as he brought out his wallet. He was rich as fuck for some reason, so 40,000 is nothing. So he grabbed out 40,000 Yen and handed it to the girl.

"Here, I really hope your mother recovers!" Y/n said smiling. The girls eyes widen. "A-are you sure?! I can't take all this money!" The girl said as he looked at Y/n shocked.

"No no take it! 40,000 is nothing for me. And I really want to be a good person to all 7 billion people even if it's a villain that has a sad backstory. Please take it, you won't be having a debt on me, don't worry!"

The girl shed tears as she took the money, wiping off her tears. "Th-thank you very much!" Said the girl. "Oh and by the way.." Y/n brought out a small paper card.

He drew koro-sensei smiling in octopus form on the left side, with a letter on the right side.

'Song Live-play Performance at Clover High Play Stadium! Please come, you will enjoy it I promise! (●'ω`●)' said the note.