3.5 (EXTRA):𝐴 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒 ( OLD )

┏━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┓                 ┗━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┛

┗━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┛

As soon as they finished, everyone went home. Y/n went home in 6:30 pm.

Y/n opened the door saying "Tadaima!".

Immediately, Koro-sensei was in Mach 20, preparing dinner. A illusion of him both cooking and in front of Y/n. "My child why were you late?! I'm preparing food, take a bath and come down!" Said Koro-sensei as Y/n chuckled going in the household.

┏━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┛

Y/n took his bath as he walked down the stairs to the table, seeing what Koro-sensei cooked. "Koro-sensei.. is this 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑔 that's a recipe from philippines..?"

Y/n's eyes sparkled, he always wanted to taste the food of Philippines. "Yes, I learned countless recipes on my vacation in philippines earlier!" A sweatdrop could be seen beside Y/n's head.

┏━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┛

Y/n was slowly eating, thinking of lyrics for his upcoming song. "What are you thinking, Y/n? Are you alright? No one bullied you right?!" Said Koro-sensei overthinking, making Y/n chuckle.

"It's just that.. the school festival is coming up."

This made Koro-sensei drop his jaw.

"School Festival?! I'll cheer you on, Y/n!" Y/n was smiling. "So, what will you do for the school festival?"

"I was thinking of making a live-performance for a song, since everyone well except a few in the school hate me-" Koro-sensei interrupted Y/n. "Hate you?! Whyyy?!" Koro-sensei pouted, Y/n laughed at his childish personality.

"Well, it's just like a story. The main protagonist bumps into the son of the mafia or some sort." Koro-sensei dropped his jaw again.

"And well, I can't think of lyrics.. I already made the instrumentals, but I just.. don't know what to put for lyrics.." Y/n's head drooped down.

"Well, here's a word of advice." Y/n looked at Koro-sensei Immediately. "Since you're from another world, it's hard to think this world is real. So you think it's like some sort of game right? And you can't really move on from your real past life."

Y/n nodded. "Well, treat this new life as if it's your real life. Lives are not a game. We all have ambitions and dreams. Move on from your past alright? There's always a No.1 in our life. And we all admire that No.1 in this country. This life is very much real, so never doubt it. Possibilities are real!" Said Koro-sensei smiling.

"And of course! I'll go to your school to cheer you on in your live-play!(●'ω`●)" said Koro-sensei as Y/n thought of what Koro-sensei said.

Suddenly, he gets so many ideas, being the old fanfic author he is. "Thats it! Thank you so much, 𝑂𝑡𝑜𝑢-𝑠𝑎𝑛!" Y/n smiled, but for a split second, they both stopped at their tracks.

Koro-sensei was blushing a bit, eyes widened as he heard the word 'Otou-san' replay at his head with Y/n's voice

Y/n was blushing, as he put his hands out, waving them quickly. "I-I didn't mean it! I'm sorry I called you father!"

"I-it's okay.." then they had an awkward dinner, then went to bed.

┏━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┓
┗━━━━━━ ▪︎▫︎❍♖ ━━━━━━┛

TBC

A/n

Ahh, I was thinking of this extra chapter from chapt3 of making Nacht hear their play, but oh well, I'll do it in chapt4