-Somehow, you see all our classmates and shit as equals and treat them like it, too. You're gonna have to explain to me how you see some of these weaklings as someone equal to or greater than you. But it's admirable because you don't underestimate anybody, so that's what helps you persevere. It's probably a spot where i'm weak as shit, as much as I hate to admit it. You don't, though, and again, it's one of those things that's gonna make you a fucking amazing hero.

- The way you're willing to risk things - including yourself - for something you believe is right. I never told you this, but I really fucking admire you for what you did to come save me when that bastard shigaraki kidnapped me. Seriously, I was relieved as shit when I saw you and the other two losers all the way up there and calling out to me. I said it was just because you were the only escape route I had, but I'm grateful you were there even if it meant risking your enrollment status at the school and possibly your future as a hero. Doing shit like that is what makes you hero material - more than me, because fuck if I know if I'd done the same thing. I get you're my boyfriend and that's a big part of the reason you did it, but knowing you you probably would've done it if we weren't together. Which is fucking amazing. So thanks.

-Even when things get batshit crazy, you manage to stay positive. I know to some of these assholes it doesn't seem like it, but I know you well enough that I'm sure of this. Doesn't matter how absolutely shitty things around you are; you've got all that shit I mentioned before working for you plus your positive attitude, and that's yet another damn thing that works in your favor.

-Just how supportive you are of your friends and me. It's unwavering and almost scarily stubborn. I can't even count how many times you were on the sidelines when it was my turn and I heard you cheering me on. You do it for others, too. You believe in people. You see the best in everybody, including me. I already know I'm strong as fuck and have a Quirk that surpasses most of the idiots in this school, but somehow you even managed to pull out some sort of other strength I have without even me realizing it. I fucking needed that. Seriously. I need YOU. So thank you for that.

-Going off of that, you have this crazy amount of admiration for others, too, and you bring out their strengths in doing so, too. You're always watching and learning from people but praising them, too, calling them 'manly' and shit - which is probably the highest kind of compliment they can get coming from you. You probably don't think I pay attention, but I'm pretty sure they benefit from your weird positivity and admiration. You inspire people, me especially. And shit, you're probably too damn good for this entire world.

-But there's a fuckton to admire about YOU, too. Like the fact that you manage to constantly overcome your weaknesses and doubts about yourself. Again, I don't get why you have them because you're so much stronger than you realize, but even though your own brain sometimes tells you you're not strong enough, that your Quirk isn't good enough, that you're not hero material (yeah, I pay attention, Eijirou) and whatever bullshit it might spew at you, you keep standing back up against it. That doubt is probably the biggest and most persistent villain you'll ever face, but you're gonna kick its ass and keep kicking its ass until it can't fight back anymore. I know it. And I'm gonna help you do it, because you deserve so much better than whatever it tells you.

-I know i've said this a million times - hell, I've said it in this cheesy as fuck letter already, but I fucking love and admire just how strong you really are. You get your ass out there and you do your best to win. Nobody's Quirk excels in both offense and defense quite like yours does, which makes it scary strong. You should be more proud of it because I sure as fuck am.

-And all that shit I already mentioned makes you one of the most human people I've ever met. You're so goddamn down to earth and sincere in everything you do and say. Shit, you remind me what it means to be human. When you feel things, you feel them deeply - the good shit and the bad. You experience the world deeply and heavily. You're honest and genuine. You make mistakes and you admit to them, and then you keep going. You hurt sometimes, and even when it's clear you don't wanna let anybody in to help you, you still let me try (even though I know I suck ass at it).