Chapter 7

Skye POV
I step back and admire Lizzie my stomach fluttering as she strokes my arms gently not breaking eye contact. I grab her arm and sit on the couch pulling her down next to me. "I'm so happy right now I-I thought you were going to choose Brie." Lizzie whispers looking at me grinning excitedly. I chuckle and shake my head my hair flowing back and fourth.

"I realised you were the one I wanted not Brie." I smile looking at Lizzie my heart beating faster.My eyes scan Lizzie looking her up and down admiring her features.

I have only known Lizzie for a few days but I feel like I have known her my whole life. My heart tells me she will be an important part of my life and maybe my world. I'm already falling hard...

"Elizabeth? You in there?" Someone yells knocking on the door of the trailer. Lizzie and I jump apart and I almost tip over the vases as I scurry away from her making sure we don't look like we were together. "Yes I'm here what do you want?" Lizzie yells back her eyes staying on me telling me to stay quiet and still. "Your scene is up the directors want you." They reply.

Lizzie sighs her chest heaving and her eyes closing. "Yep ok I'll be right out give me a second." She yells back. My ears pick up the sound of the footsteps leaving and I sigh heavily laughing a little. "Wow that was close we are gonna have to be careful." I whisper carefully making my way back over to Lizzie.

My hands grab hers and my heart flutters again at the contact. "Ok I have got to go then we can sneak around later." Lizzie smiles winking at me excitedly as she leaves half skipping half running to set.

I sit down on her couch and sigh happily my mouth tired from smiling so much. "She is so innocent, she is so cute." I think to myself smiling as I picture her in my mind once again. I squeal a little and bury my head in my hands still overwhelmed from the events that just occurred.

My eyes drift around the trailer taking in the room for the first time since the last time I was in here I was mostly focused on the gorgeous girl that I am now dating.

The room was spacey and large with two windows that the sun was shining through making the white tin walls stand out more . The floor was covered with a thick grey carpet that felt like clouds. I sigh and lean back into the heavenly pillows yawning a little. "Mm ima take a little nap." I think curling up into a ball onto the couch. I yawn again and close my eyes laying my head down. "Mm I'm laying on my girlfriends couch wow." I whisper not believing it. I smile and slowly fall asleep.

~2 hours later~

My body rocks back and forth as someone gently shakes me awake from my nap. "Hmmm what!!" I groan rubbing my eyes and running my hands through my hair. "Heyyy it's ok I was just making sure you were ok." I open my eyes and see Lizzie standing next to me smiling down at me. I stand up and hug her already loving the feeling of being back in her touch. "How did your scene go?" I ask yawning loudly. Lizzie laughs and pushes me back onto the couch.

She sits down next to me and she lays her head on my shoulder. "It went well though Seb was hilarious and kept mucking up his lines." Lizzie giggles her American accent showing as she talks. I admire her as she laughs, her shoulders lifting up and down and her chest heaving. Her laugh rings around the trailer and I chuckle watching her as she bursts into fits of laughter again and again.

"Seb is pretty crazy not going to lie." I reply pulling Lizzie closer to me. I yawn once more and she laughs. My eyes close a little and I sigh happily feeling Lizzies head on my shoulder. Lizzies hair tickles my ear and I smile biting my lip a little as the butterflies circle my stomach. "Are you tired?" Lizzie asks sitting up from my shoulder. I nod and open my eyes yawning again.

~a few hours later~

I wave goodbye to the cast and hug Lizzie tightly inhaling her scent knowing I am going miss her even if it was for a night. I let go and smile at her before getting into my car and driving home. I smile happily as I drive home listening to love songs. "God Lizzie is perfect, though we are a little awkward as we have only been dating a day but oh well we will get more comfortable later on... ahhh I have a girlfriend." I giggle my nose scrunching as I remember Lizzies perfect face.

~the next day~

"Skye did you not sleep last night geez?" Lizzie laughs raising her eyebrows at me as we sit in her trailer watching tv.I close my mouth as I just yawned and stick my tongue out at her. "I mean I did but it was hard okkk I just couldn't get comfortable." I tease punching her gently on the arm smirking at her.

She opens her mouth in shock and pushes me in the chest gently making me fall deeper into the couch. I grin knowing were this was going. "Ohhh so you wanna fight me now come on then." I tease standing up and moving around the table towards Lizzie who was backing away laughing into the wall her hands up in surrender.

"Mm nope no surrender." I grin evilly tickling her waist. Lizzie squeals and laughs trying to push my hands away but she was laughing to much. My hands roam her waist and stomach gently tickling her while she squeals with laughter. "STOPPP I SURRENDER MERCY PLEASE." Lizzie yells giggling hard.

My hands go back down to my sides and I smile and turn away from Lizzie walking back to the couch to watch tv when I hear Lizzie run at me from behind. My head spins around my eyebrows raised and my hands trying to grab her but I was to slow.

Lizzie tackles me onto the couch her hands on my chest as she pushes me down laughing and grinning as she tickles me senseless. "NOO STOP IM SORRY IM SORRY." I scream my hands grabbing at Lizzies but missing profusely. Lizzie stops and we both breathe heavily smiling at each other intensely ,Lizzie laying on top of my chest her face inches from mine.

My face tingles as her breath hits it moving my hair back and forth. I gaze into her gorgeous green eyes, our noses almost touching.My mouth forms a smile as she bites her lip slowly and seductively making my stomach flutter.I watch as she looks at my lips her tongue licking over her own slowly. My breath quickens and my chest tightens as I realise what was happening.

I bite my lip nervously as Lizzies face gets closer to mine our eyes locking as our lips meet. I close my eyes leaning into the kiss. My hands run through her hair while hers lay on my cheeks,her thumb rubbing it over and over again. She lets my hands roam free up and down her back. I feel her smile into the kiss and suddenly her tongue is at my lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth letting her in and our tongues dance together making me smile.

Lizzie pulls away panting and grins at me still laying on my chest.I whine and pout a little making little grabby hands at Lizzie. She grins and shakes her head, her face still inches from mine.Our noses touch once more and I bite my lip still panting a little.

"That was very fun." I grin my hands stroking her hair gently. She grins a little blushing red and looking down at my stomach. I tilt her chin up at me laughing. "Your too innocent for me." I whisper leaning in to kiss her again.My lips touch hers again and the butterflies come back once more.

Suddenly the door bursts open and I hear a gasp...