Chapter 5

Skye POV
"B-Brie what are you doing here?" I ask my mouth wide open in shock. "I-I came to see you Skye...I missed you and I want you back... I am such a dick for cheating on you I never should've done that I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me but it will never happen again." She says sadly looking at the ground.I don't respond as I am to shocked. "So will you take me back." Brie asks walking over to me and grabbing my hands and smiling at me. "I-I don't know what to say um can I have some time please... I need to think about it." I say stunned,pulling my hands out of hers. Brie nods and smiles sadly at me before walking off to the car. "I'll come back tomorrow." She says before getting into her car and driving off.

I stand there shocked and Scarlett puts her arm around my neck and raises her eyebrows at me. "Sooo that was pretty romantic coming all the way out here for you." She says laughing. "Uh yeh I guess." I reply still not processing what just happened.

I look down and frown confused. I look back up and see Lizzie looking at me upset. She looks away as I make eye contact with her and walks off to her trailer, her head dropping slightly. I watch her walk off and sigh conflicted. "SKYE...we need to
do you scene please come to set." Joe Russo calls over the speakers. I take a deep breath and walk over to set. "I have a scene to do I can think about this later." I think to myself and I walk towards the set along with Scarlett, both Chris's, Mark, Karen and Don.

~30 minutes later~

"Ooh shit sorry." I laugh as I mess up my lines again. Everyone laughs and I chuckle as Scarlett gently hits me and shakes her head. "That will be going in the bloopers reel." Anthony calls out and I roll my eyes. "What's my line again?" I ask calling out to the directors. "It's... no satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defence of any kind. It's just him." Joe calls back and I nod and stand up facing the room that was meant to be the spaceship. "Aaaand go." Someone calls out. I look at the room and say my line. " no satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defence of any kind. It's just him." I say seriously. "And cut... finally Skye." The directors laugh. I fist pump the air and laugh happily before I spot Lizzie watching me then everything comes back to me.

I stop smiling and sigh remembering that I have to choose between the two of them. Lizzie and Brie. "I have to choose between the girl who broke my heart and the girl who probably doesn't even like me." I say to myself. I go to walk off set when Chris Evans comes up to me. "Great job Skye... I'll see you later yeh?" He asks patting my back and smiling. I nod and walk off towards my trailer slowly thinking about what to do every step of the way.

I get into my trailer and sit down on the chair with me head in my hands. I groan again annoyed at everyone for putting me in this position. "Knock knock" A voice says from outside my door. I look up and open the door to see Lizzie standing there. She walks in straight past me and begins to pace the room. "You ok Lizzie?" I ask worried watching her walk back and fourth. I look closer at her and see her eyes are red. "Have you been crying?" I ask again walking over to her slowly trying to get her to stop pacing. Lizzie looks at me sadly and sniffs. "What's wrong." I repeat frowning as she doesn't answer. Lizzie stops pacing and looks at me. "Are you gonna get back with her? With Brie?" She asks frantically fidgeting with her hands. I look at her and sigh. "I-I don't know... I told you I missed her but she hurt me so I don't know." I reply looking at her sadly.

She looks away and sighs before stepping away from me. "Has she done something to you or something why are you upset." I say gently completely confused on what was going on. "No... well she hasn't hurt me yet." Lizzie says still not looking at me. "Then why do you care so much about me dating her again?" I ask walking towards her once more. Lizzie stops pacing and looks at me in the eyes taking a deep breath.

"Because Skye...I don't know but when I'm around you I feel like I have won the lottery...I get butterflies around you...I've never felt this way around anyone before, well not a women anyway... you make me question myself and I always try to be fun and cool around you Skye, a-and I don't know ok, you make me happy and I want to be with you... romantically." She blurts out her face going red. I step back and raise my eyebrows at her sudden confession. My head begins spinning as I realise what she means... she like me.

"Uh um Lizzie I-." I begin but Lizzie cuts me off. "No I know you don't like me it's fine I-I just wanted to let you know how I felt I don't know just I'm case you felt the same." She says beginning to walk out the trailer. "NO wait...I do like you Lizzie, I like you a lot  but Brie and I have memories together, a lot of them. For me to just throw our relationship away I-it's hard I don't know if I can do that... but then I really really like you as well please let me think about it,don't give up just yet." I say smiling at her. Lizzie doesn't return the smile she just nods and walks out the trailer.

I sit down and smile my heart fluttering. My smile fades when I realise I have to choose between the two. "Shit this is gonna be hard. On one hand Brie cheated on me I don't want to be hurt like that again but on the other...well there isn't really any cons apart from the fact I'm pretty sure no one knows she is I'm guessing bi so we will probably have to hide our relationship for a while.Uhhh this is like primary school all over again" I say to myself. I groan miserably and put my head in my hands. Suddenly I hear another knock at the door. "Who is it?" I ask a little bit annoyed. "Scarlett." Scarlett says. "Come in." I say breathing a sigh of relief happy it wasn't any of the directors telling me I had another scene to do.

"Sooo what was Lizzie talking to you about." She asks sitting down next to me. "You were right...she does like me." I say smiling a little as I tell her. Scarlett jumps up excitedly and does a little dance around the room. "I told you...yes... so are you going to choose her or Brie? Or have you not decided yet?" She asks curiously. I put my head back in my hands and sigh. "I-I have no idea yet..."