Chapter 3

Skye POV
"So what song do we wanna do?" I ask as we sit down at a table. I look at the stage and watch as two people go up and start singing Firework by Katy Perry. "Hmm I don't know what about Classic by MKTO." Lizzie says grinning. Scarlett nods agreeing with her. "God I know I just met you today guys but I fricken love you." I laugh. Scarlett and Lizzie nod laughing as well.

The couple stop singing Firework and Scarlett, Lizzie and I stand up ready to go sing. Scarlett goes up to the guy who was playing the songs and tells him to put on Classic while Lizzie and I walk onto the stage. As I go to step up onto the stage I trip on the steps and almost fall down when Lizzie grabs me and pulls me to her. I hold my breath mesmerised as I look into Lizzies eyes, her arms wrapped around my waist. She doesn't break eye contact with me, her face inches away from mine. I feel her breath on my mouth and my insides flutter as we stay in this position for what feels like hours.

"Soo guys you gonna stay like that all night." Scarlett asks winking at me. I look away embarrassed and Scarlett just laughs hanging me a microphone.The music begins to play and I begin to sing. "Ooh girl your shining, like a fifth Avenue diamond ." I sing while dancing around the stage. Scarlett dances around the stage with me as she continues. "And they don't make you like they used to, your never going out of style." She sings strutting up to me and poking me teasingly in the chest. I laugh some more and watch amazed as Lizzie starts singing. "And oh pretty baby this world might of gone crazy. The way you saved me who can blame me, when I just wanna make you smile." She sings looking at me and smirking as I stand there my jaw dropped. "I know she can sing right." Scarlett whispers in my ear. I nod not taking my eyes off Lizzie as she sings and dances in front of the crowd.

"BABY YOUR SO CLASSIC." We all sing out of breath. "Wooh that was fun." Scarlett says walking down the steps and off the stage. I nod as we walk back to our table. "Excuse me? Are you Scarlett Johansson." I turn to see someone talking to Scarlett. I watch as Scarlett hugs her and takes a picture with her. "Aww that's cute." I say as she walks back over to the table. She chuckles. "Yeh I love fans except when they like chase you and oh don't even get me started on paparazzi." Scarlett groans. Lizzie nods and rolls her eyes and I watch both of them laughing at them for being so dramatic.We all sit and talk for what feels like ages until Scarlett stands up.

"Do you want another drink?" Scarlett asks me as she gets up and walks towards the bar. "Yes please and get a water for Lizzie she is a lightweight." I chuckle grinning at the drunken Lizzie sitting next to me. Scarlett raises her eyebrows at me teasingly and walks off. "Mm Skye you smell good." Lizzie groans laying her head on my shoulder. My insides flutter again at the contact. "Thanks Lizzie its Scarletts perfume." I reply with a huge smile. "Ohhh yeh. That's cool...I like perfume it smells good but it tastes bad when you spray it in your mouth." Lizzie mutters with a frown. I chuckle at her as she talks to herself about perfume.I turn my head and Scarlett winks at me as she walks back with the drinks.

"Hey Lizzie drink some water." I say putting the cup of water in her hands. "No water is boring." Lizzie says pouting. "Wow you really are a baby aren't you." I tease. Lizzie gasps at me and gulps the water down. I laugh and take a sip of my beer. Lizzie lays her head back down on my shoulder yawning and I blush trying to hold back a smile. Scarlett smiles cheekily at me and I roll my eyes at her. "I think we had better start heading home." Scarlett says as Lizzie closes her eyes on my shoulder. I nod and Lizzie murmurs in agreement. "Ok I'll call a taxi." Scarlett says.

"Right taxi is here." Scarlett says. I gently shake Lizzie awake and she groans standing up. We all walk out and suddenly flashes went off everywhere. "Shit paparazzi." Scarlett says putting her glasses on and pulling her jacket closer to her. I put my glasses on as well and pull Lizzie closer to the two of us as she drunkenly drifts off.

"SO TELL ME SKYE WHATS IT LIKE BEING AN AVENGER."

"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ELIZABETH OLSEN AND SCARLETT JOHANSSON?"

I sigh as the paparazzi fire questions at me. I ignore them and continue walking to the taxi. Paparazzi take photos of us as we all get into the taxi and I duck down in the car pulling Lizzie with me. As we drive away I sigh with relief and sit back up in my seat. "God they are annoying." I say rolling my eyes. Scarlett nods in agreement.

"God I live so far away from here." I say annoyed. "Oh aren't you coming to mine for the night?" Scarlett asks frowning. "Oh I didn't know, you never asked." I reply laughing a little. "I'm sure I did. Well if I didn't do you wanna stay the night at mine Lizzie is coming as well." Scarlett laughs as we drive to her house. "Yeh sure but isn't your daughter at home?" I ask confused. "No she is at her dads for the week." Scarlett replies. I nod and turn to Lizzie who was half asleep on the window.

I watch her sleep peacefully and smile at how cute she looked. "You really like her don't you." Scarlett whispers to me. I scoff. "What no not at all." Scarlett raises one eyebrow at me and shakes her head. "Skye I know I have only know you for like a day but your not a great liar considering your an actor." Scarlett laughs. I blush and turn away from Lizzie. "Fine I like her is that what you want to hear?" I ask half laughing half  blushing. "Yep." Scarlett says opening the car door as we arrive at her house. She walks to the front door and turns back to me. "Can you wake Lizzie up and help her inside I'm going to get some food ready."Scarlett winks at me. I nod and turn back to a sleeping Lizzie.