Chp 35 : Chores

Time - 3:00am

Jungkook suddenly sat upright on his bed, an expression of shock on his face.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!!" Jungkook was shaking Taehyung and trying to wake him up.

"Hmmmmm" Taehyung responded in an irritated way and shrugged Jungkook's hand off.

"TAEHYUNG WAKE UP!!!" Jungkook shouted near his ear.

"What? What? What??" Taehyung got startled and sat up straight looking bewildered.

"We have school in the morning!!" Jungkook said in a panicked voice.

"So???" Taehyung whinned scrunching up his face irritated.

"SO I DON'T HAVE MY UNIFORM!!!!!" Jungkook shouted.

"Oh God Jungkook it's 3AM!! You woke me up to tell this??" Taehyung said almost feeling like banging his head in the wall.

"What will I do tomorrow?" Jungkook said panicking.

"It's no big deal Jungkook you can wear one of mine." Taehyung said dropping back to bed.

"Oh. Right. Right!!!" Jungkook said relieved.

"Or..." Taehyung again sat up smirking at Jungkook.

"What?"

"We could just take a sickness leave tomorrow." Taehyung said winking at Jungkook.

"Yea taking a leave right after Sunday... I don't mind though." Jungkook said smirking back.

They both chuckled and went back to sleep.

Time : 11am

*Jungkook's phone rings*

Jungkook was sleeping like a dead body and couldn't hear the phone ringing. Instead Taehyung woke up and climbed over Jungkook to reach his phone.

"Hello?" Taehyung said in a sleepy voice.

"He-hello?" It was Mr. Jeon on the other side who got a bit startled hearing it was not Jungkook who picked up the call.

Taehyung's eyes widen and he sat up.

"Go-good morning Sir! I am Taehyung. Actually Jungkook is sleeping so I-" Taehyung started speaking fast.

"Calm down Taehyung. I understood. I just called to let Jungkook know that we have reached home so he can come back." Mr. Jeon said.

"O-okay Sir...uhh Sir?"

"Yes Taehyung."

"Uhh can Jungkook stay here till evening?" Taehyung asked.

"I mean if you don't have any problem." He quickly added not getting an answer.

"Okay I have no problem. Anyway you two didn't go to school it seems." Mr. Jeon said.

"Sorry Sir a-and thank you!" Taehyung replied feeling dumb.

"Ha ha it's okay. I'll talk to Jungkook later. Take care." Mr. Jeon said and they hung up.

Taehyung let out a long breath and layed back. He turned towards Jungkook and smiled to himself seeing how cute he was looking.

He went closer to Jungkook and hugged him while planting soft kisses on his face.

"Tsk." Jungkook slowly opened his eyes not very happy being disturbed in his sleep but smiled when he looked at Taehyung's smiling face.

"Good morning Kook."

"Good morning Tae."

"Your dad called, he said that they came back home and he asked me to inform you."