34

Chapter Fourteen

    The first ray of sunlight in the morning passed through the glass, slowly shining into everyone's room.

    Everyone suddenly got up from the bed, looked at the surrounding environment in horror, and suddenly realized that they did not know when they fell asleep.

    So scared to death tomorrow night, did he really fall asleep?

    But what they didn't know about each other was that everyone opened their eyes almost at the same moment, as if a paused movie was suddenly pressed down by the play button.

    Everyone looked at the Roman clock hanging on the wall, and it was the time yesterday when everyone agreed to go out and gather together to discuss what to do next.

    Open the door now?

    This has become a major problem for them again.

    After all, they are also afraid that when they open the door, some shameful ghosts stand outside the door!

    Just like the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads, if they take a wrong step, they may die.

    For a while, everyone got up from the bed in a tacit understanding, and lay their hands on the door, looking out the door through the cat's eyes, thinking in their hearts that as long as someone goes out, they will follow it out immediately.

    And this is the first person to open the door.

    The answer is no doubt, it is a system that is not afraid of anything in it.

    The system pressed Wang Hao's face and walked out of the room indifferently.

    As soon as it opened the door, everyone seemed to have a backbone. One after another, someone unlocked the lock and walked out of the room.

    The system's nose moved and squinted, as if it smelled something, his eyes couldn't help but looked in a certain direction, staring at the closed door.

    It smells of blood...

    It seems that he was dead again last night.

    "Guests! You finally got up!"

    As soon as everyone heard this sound, they were suddenly excited, their eyes widened, their bodies stiff, and their faces very pale.

    The crowd shook their heads stiffly, slowly looking in the direction of the sound source.

    When they saw it clearly, their expressions were even more ugly and they were suffocated.

    Speaker……

    It was actually the woman who was in charge of receiving them at the Xiyi Hotel in the first place!

    The woman with a smile on her face, dressed in professional attire, with high heels under her feet, stood in the hall, looking no different from ordinary people.

    But she just stood there quietly, already giving everyone a sense of horror, and her legs couldn't stop shaking.

    Fuck! When they went to search the hotel in groups yesterday, they clearly determined that there was no one else in this huge hotel!

    The waiters who had received them in the hotel disappeared out of thin air, and there was no trace of them.

    what happened? Why did it appear again today?

    Precisely because of this, the woman was stuck with a "not a person" note by all of them at the same time.

    Thinking about it this way, how can we make them not afraid?