23

Chapter Three

    On the contrary, Su Jingyan was a little confused and at a loss.

    He patted the boy's back with his hand and stroked it lightly.

    The boy's back is very hard, and it feels a bit awkward to the touch.

    I don’t know how long the two of them held in this position, or it could be that Su Jingyan’s comfort and touch had an effect, and the boy finally seemed to regain his consciousness and slowly relaxed and hugged, but the whole person still rested on Su Jingyan’s body. , Refused to come down.

    "Guru" sounded.

    Su Jingyan's stomach made a very untimely noise.

    "..." Su Jingyan felt a little embarrassed inexplicably, and the motion of stroking the boy stiffened.

    But after hearing this voice, the boy let go of his restraint very interestingly, and even sat next to Su Jingyan with a stool, and continued to stare at him motionlessly.

    "..." When Su Jingyan was wearing a mask, he was stared at by the boys and his face turned red countless times. Now that the fig leaf was gone, his face was immediately reddened by the boys.

    But the boy had a greedy and intoxicated expression from start to finish. His eyes fell on Su Jingyan, as if he was looking at his own baby, and he couldn't see enough.

    Su Jingyan was too hungry on the road, and he was even more hungry after being so tossed by the boys just now.

    He picked up the spoon on the dining table, took a sip at the creamy part of the little cake, and then slowly stuffed it into his mouth. The mouth melted, sweet but not greasy.

    The corners of Su Jingyan's eyes also bend because of the sweetness.

    It's the taste he likes.

    The boy sat next to Su Jingyan, staring at his every move, watching the corners of his eyes and the movement of the tip of his tongue licking the cream, his apple involuntarily rolled a few times, licking his dry lips, squinting dangerously. Squinted his eyes.

    So lovely…

    Want to possess...

    its mine!

    It may be that the boy's eyes were so naked that Su Jingyan couldn't stand it at all. He glared at the boy and then took another bite of the cake.

    In the eyes of boys, Su Jingyan made this little expression to look more cute, and the corners of his mouth even raised uncontrollably.

    Su Jingyan ate almost two small cakes to relieve his hunger. It can be seen that he was really hungry.

    After all, after sitting in the car for a whole day, when it was time for dinner, everyone else was eating, and he didn't dare to take off the mask, so he was abruptly hungry all day.

    Su Jingyan wiped his mouth with a paper towel, and then reached out to get the meat that looked appetizing next to him.

    But as soon as he stretched out his hand, he was grabbed by the boy's big hand and held it in his palm, and he was touched by the latter.

    Su Jingyan's expression followed the boy's movements slightly, and his heartbeat also missed a beat.

    The boy stared at Su Jingyan’s eyes, his eyes couldn’t hide his joy and paranoia. His body twitched slightly, as if suppressing certain emotions, and his voice was a bit hoarse. He said, “Eating meat at night is not very good. Order some fruit."