Jennie wants to stop the meeting immediately and wanted to ask the girl if she really is her Jisoo or not. But Chungha warned her, or else the deal will be cancelled.

Jennie's POV

I fucking can't stay still. I really can't. In front of me sitting is none other than, Jisoo, my wife. One minute, I'm thinking no it can't be her, but the next second I am denying it. I'm trying to convince myself that maybe she is just look like her and have the same name. But her touch, I know her touch. I'm fucking going crazy! Lisa is with her, that means she is definitely Jisoo!

"Ms. Jennie, you okay?" I got startled as Lisa asked me.

"U-uh.. yes I'm okay. Please continue." I giving them assurance as I saw others are looking at me worriedly, except her.

The meeting went on and on as I tried to focus on the meeting. But my eyes keep on sticking on Jisoo. She is wearing Louis Vuitton's tuxedo dress, with Rolex watch, a lil but touch of eye make up. She looks more beautiful. Simple yet gorgeous.

She turned to meet my eyes, I can feel the coldness and something dark in her eyes. Honestly, it gives me shiver. She get up and started to give their presentation as well. I'm feeling happy, curious, confused, sad, annoyed, each and every feelings.

She talks with a very powerful manner. By the end of the meeting, i know they are gonna snatch this deal. But i don't care for this. I just want to talk to her as soon as possible.

"Well, after observing both parties presentation, there's no doubt that Ms. Jisoo, you would be get the deal, but... your company isn't really experienced in this kind of word. While JK Emperor is known for their best work. Your sight is in a village type area, while Ms. Jennie choose a sight where it will gain the most attention. So I think, I will give this deal to JK Emperor--" Mr. Choi couldn't finish his sentence as Lisa stopped him.

"What are you talking about!? Now you are giving them the deal because of your favouritism--" Lisa is cut off by Jisoo.

"Lisa please calm down." Jisoo leaned in her seat, looking relaxed.

"Mr. Choi, did you checked the sight and the engineer's report about the land?"

"Not yet. Why?" Mr. Choi curiously looked at her. I am also curious as she smirked then take out a file, moving it towards him.

He take that file, "please check it." Jisoo said, looking over at Lisa, who also smirked, and a relieved smile spread in her face.

"What's going on Jennie?" Chungha whispered. I didn't answered because I dunno.

"What the hell is this!? How did you get this Ms. Jisoo!?" I get surprised as Mr. Choi shouted.

"It's the truth sir. You can check the sight of JK Emperor by an Engineer and he will say the same thing that the land is lose. It means if their film city constructed, it will not be destroyed if a earthquake hits or flood happened." Jisoo said smirking.

I don't even know about this. I'm shocked again. "WHAT!? IT CAN'T BE." Chungha shouted.

"Ah~ anyway, the meeting is ended and Mr. Choi, I see you're still in dilemma about your decision. But I have other meetings to also. So i need to go now." Jisoo stand up as well as Lisa.

"We will take our leave--"

"J-jisoo c-can we talk please." I stuttered.

She looked at me amused. "Well, if you want to talk then fix an appointment Ms. Jennie. And Mr. Choi, I'll make my sight ready, in case you changed your mind about the deal." She completely ignored me and smile sweetly then walked out of the room, not before I earned a glare from Lisa.

My head and heart both hurts. I don't know what to do. I ignored Mr. Choi and Chungha and run out of the room to go after Jisoo.

"Jisoo! Wait please!! Talk to me. Jisoo!!" I keep on shouting her name but she didn't stopped.

Before I get to them, they already drove off.

"FUCK IT!!" I screamed kicking the dirt.

'Why Jisoo? Why are you acting strange!?' I feel like crying. I can't let her go this time.

I need her in my life. There are so many questions circulating in my mind, and only Jisoo can give the answers.

_________________________________________

I seriously like this Jisoo ;)

Please vote and comment.

Love you all <333