You See Prince Charming, But I See Player

Okay, before you read this i just wanted to let you know that this is my first time writing a story here on wattpad, so if you have any suggestions or comments be free to write them! I would like to give a thanks to congbaide, who is my new editor and she's great!THANK YOU, CONGBAIDE!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

My clock was blaring.

Why did my mom replace my alarm clock again? I think as I basically shove the pillow in my face to block out the noise.

“Nina! Get ready or we’ll miss our flight!” My mom yelled from downstairs.

Yep! You guessed it…we’re moving to the United States! Awesome…NOT! Mom had just got a promotion and now she’s the CEO of Pepsi.

Cool…right?

Well, that’s what I thought until she said that we had to move, especially to the United States. I mean I have to leave all my friends here and my crush who I was about to tell I liked! I still can’t believe it, but I guess there’s nothing I can do.

I get out of my bed, groggily and headed for the shower. I washed my hair with my favorite shampoo and conditioner that smell like mangoes. What can I say? I love mangoes!

I step out of the shower and wrap my towel around me. I headed to my suitcase full of clothes, to pick an outfit to wear today. After that I started to brush my dark brown hair that had already begun to form perfect ringlets just below my shoulders. Like I said, I have dark brown hair, but also full, red lips, hazel-ish brown eyes and light colored skin. I think I’m about 5’6’’ and I have curves . I guess you cin all the right places......i think. Some people might call me attractive, but I really don't see it in me.

After I finished getting dressed, I closed my suitcase after adding some last minute things and got my I-Pod. I ran downstairs to greet mom. As I get to the bottom of the stairs, I ran to the kitchen to see her standing by the counter. She had already fixed me a plate of eggs, bacon and toast.

“Buenos dias, mom,” I said and started to eat.

Did I forget to mention I’m half Dominican and African American?

“Good morning, sweetie. Did you bring down all of your things yet?” she smiled sweetly.

“Nope, not yet. I’ll do it right after I’m finished eating,”

“Okay,” she nodded in response.

After I finished my breakfast, I head back upstairs to grab my things. I know you’re wondering why I don’t have people to do this for me, well it’s because we like to go things for ourselves and we’re actually not poor but well off.

I finally get all my suitcases down the stairs to that mom had already put hers into the trunk, so I dragged mine over to do so also. After we were done fitting everything into the trunk, we head off to the airport. We finally get to the airport after a semi-long drive and I plop myself into my seat of first class. I stick my ear buds in and start listening to my I-Pod so I could get to sleep. I looked over to see my mother had beaten me to it. She was fast asleep.

The last thought that crossed my mind before I fell asleep was actually something I had put off so I could get to sleep last night.

What is it going to be like?

________________________________________________________________________

 Thank you guys for reading! If you like it, just wanted to let you know that i'll be uploading chapter 2 later 2night! So........most of you know the routine:

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!!!!!!