chapter 2<3(Pic of Nina)

Hey, guys! Sorry it took so long, but here is the chapter. I hope you like it! Also, the videos you see on the side aren't always about the chap! I just put them on for fun!___________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden's P.O.V.

The guitar is the key to winning a girl's heart, or at least most of the time. It always works with me of course because of my act and because I have movie star looks. I mean what girl can resist a dude that has a hot, gorgeous, sexy, breathtaking, jaw-dropping, adorable, cute, amazingly perfect- okay wait I'm getting a little off topic by telling you about my awesomely handsome self.

So what was I saying?

Oh right! So every girl dreams of a guy that can play the instrument or sing for them, but I have other ways, it's my act. Every girl wants a Prince Charming so I have a list of things to check off when I try to get a girl.

1. Good looking.

Which I am…obviously!

2. Smart.

Who can be smarter than me? I'm just that amazing.

3. Sensitive

Which I pretend to be because really? Only wimps are sensitive.

4. Amazing

Duh! I thought we've established this already.

5. Honest

Well I make them think I am... But yes I am! Sometimes...

6. Fun

Honestly do we have to go over this one... I'm me, of course I'm fun like look at me!

7. Good-listening

Well I try but sometimes they're just boring, so most of the time I just nod and grunt approval. It works all the time as long as you have some good expression.

8. Sweet

So, I give her roses and a couple romantic dates, that does just fine.

9. Caring

I’m not that much of a jerk that I can’t care for her health. So yeah.

Well, I know you must be thinking, ugh what a long list. Or how do I know all this stuff? Well, when my older sister went off to college she left a few things behind. That included a list similar to this. It was called “My Prince Charming”. So that gave me the idea and the fact that when my sister still lived with us she made me watch all those fairy tale movies, like “A Cinderella Story”.

I shudder from just thinking about it, it’s not like anybody cares about how Austin and Sam are like now. They just want to know, ‘Did Austin get some action?!’ Well, except for the girls of course! Anyways, what I found out being practically forced into becoming my big sister’s little sister by being taped to a chair and watching these movies was that every girl wants their own ‘Prince Charming’.

You see, that’s me! Except I’m Prince Charming’s evil and sexier twin.

Just as I’m thinking all this, my alarm clock goes off…again!

Ugh, so I get ready for school, taking a shower and washing my hair with my favourite shampoo (Axe), girls love the smell of it, of course. I step out of the shower and start getting dressed. I put of my white v-neck shirt that is baggy but still shows off my six pack without looking like I’m trying too hard. When I’m finally dressed, I get my leather jacket and head downstairs. To my (sarcasm intended) surprise, my parents were NOT there. Ha ha! That was so hard to guess.

Going out the door and heading into my black Lamborghini Murcielago.

Oh how I love my baby!

Getting in, I couldn’t help but feel something was off. Like this day would be different from the rest, almost like something huge was going to change. And let me tell you…I hate changes!!! So, instead of worrying about it, I shake it off and turn on the radio.

When I pull into the parking lot, I parked my baby and got out of the car. I noticed that the same people the usually surround my car are not, but are surrounding this Bugatti Veyron.

I mean, really? You got to be kidding me! I have the hottest car here, and it’s going to stay that way. Let’s draw the equation here:

Hot face, hot boy, hot hair, hot car, the best personality and smart equals: Hot girls and popularity.

So, if you take away the hot car, you only have less hot things about you! Not that I need anymore than myself but still, without the car I’m not the whole package, like really!

As soon as I remember I shouldn’t have an angry expression on, I change it to a fake nice one. I go straight into the school and to my locker to drop off some things. Moments later, everyone seems to go into the school and the girls surround me again.

Ah, that was much better. I thought some new guy was going to try to take my place with all these easy girls.

The bell suddenly rings and everyone slowly heads towards homeroom. Of course, not me. I decided it was time to break it off with Lexi, she was nice and all, but it’s been a month already and it was getting boring. Lexi walks up to me and I take a deep breath.

“Listen Lexi, we have had a great time this past month, but I think we should break up. There’s something missing, I don’t know but I think you deserve someone who really connects with you. Maybe we can still be friends?” NOT! Yeah right, like I want some clingy ex beside me 24/7. I smile putting on my “Hopeful” face.

“Sure, Aiden,” she smiled weakly, a tear slipped out of her eye.

“Great, well I got to go. See ya’ Lexi,” I said and walked along to homeroom.

I took my seat near the back and beside one of my friends, Trevor.

“Hey man, how did she take it?” Trevor whispered to me after we dap and when the teacher calls the class to attention.

“Smooth as ever,” I smirked.

“Of course, it’s you after all. Oh did you hear? There's are new student from London and damn the girl is smoking!” he said excitedly.

Hm…I like the sound of that. These girls here are getting too easy; I need some fresh meat.

But the feeling that came earlier this morning came back. But this time it was clearer.

Maybe this girl wasn’t going to be easy like all the others.

________________________________________________________________________

hey, hoped you like it! You guys know what to do:

Vote, Comment, and Fan !