"You called it, I'm ordering General Tso's with fried rice and an egg roll." Mikaela handed me back my phone.

"You basic white bitch." I snickered.

"If I was a basic white bitch I would've gotten sushi." He poked my forehead.

"They don't do Sushi here." I pointed out.

"Shush." He sat down rather elegantly next to me and grabbed the remote, immediately flipping to the news as I made the call. Thank the universe it wasn't Fox, I would've dumped him on the spot.

...

"Are you sure I can't pay you for at least my share?" Mikaela asked as he scarfed down the rest of his food, today I learned he was not picky. He would eat anything and everything. He tried to eat the fucking bag the egg roll came in.

"I'm sure. You just keep on paying for the expensive stuff and I'll happily spend $11 on us any dAY." Mikaela had decided my lower thigh was the perfect place to put his free hand and the contact made my voice fucking crack.

"You're a good bit daintier than me," He moved his other hand up to my wrist and clasped it tightly while gently squeezing my thigh, "I can wrap my hand entirely around your wrist and still have breathing room," Man, I was just trying to eat my fucking dumplings. This kinky shit was not on my to do list today and made me wildly uncomfortable. Mika must've been able to tell, not exactly like I was trying to hide it, and let go without a second thought, returning to scarfing what little food he had left, "Hey, Yuu?"

"Yeah?" I asked trying to ignore the sirens blaring in my head.

"I hope know that I would never hurt you." Mikaela was the prime example of calm. His emotions really were so on and off. He had the main symptoms of emotional detachment and the trauma and stress to back it, not to even mention it was a type of attachment problem which would make sense for him, but he was fine any other time so it could not be that. If I didn't know how he treated his employees I would be at a loss, thinking he was maybe psychotic. But no, he seems to be more sociopathic and once again, has the trauma and stress to back it. But he also had narcissistic tendencies, everything was such a blur when it came to his mental health. I really needed to get him to a psychiatrist.

"I know... but that means nothing to the countless other people in the world. You shouldn't feel the need to hurt anyone unless it's life or death." If Ray was telling the truth, I think this would be when I find out.

"What do you mean?" He asked, there was a kind smile on his face, but his eyes looked dead. His entire face looked just barely off, it was terrifying.

"I, uh, heard that you weren't very nice to some people and, you know, your hand is really... inflamed..." I started fiddling with my hands to try and keep from making eye contact. Mika didn't like that.

He grabbed my chin and forced me to look him in the eyes, "Why are you so nervous? I just told you I would never hurt you."

"Yeah, you wouldn't hurt me." I stressed my point once again.

His eyes narrowed and I could tell his composure was slipping, "Mat' ublyudok," (Russian: Mother fucker) He grunted, "What do you know?" He released my chin, instead placing his hand on the opposite side of me, effectively trapping me.

"I s-saw Ray when I was out," I admitted, still not giving him the full truth, "he had quite the black eye." I felt myself sink deeper into the couch as I prayed Yoichi would come back soon.

"Oooooh," Mikaela said, "if you're asking if I hit him, yes."

"That's not ok and I really don't like how casual you're being with it." I spoke up.