" That's... The One-Eyed Owl?"

' Die, die, die!' ( Y/n ) thought to herself and continued to punch an officer, blood splattering on the floor with every hit he felt, ' Don't feel bad for them, they're heartless people

' Die, die, die!' ( Y/n ) thought to herself and continued to punch an officer, blood splattering on the floor with every hit he felt, ' Don't feel bad for them, they're heartless people. They killed your family, ( Y/n ). They took away the ones you love!'

As soon as she felt that the officer wasn't moving, she kicked the body to the side, collapsing on her knees with an unpleasant look spread across her face. Tears blurred her vision and her lower lip trembled. The ( h/c ) haired female bit the bottom part of her lip in vexation before she mentally slapped her own self, thinking whether what she did was wrong or right.

" You should not let another comrade die, you fool! Focus on your mission and kill the murderers here, the CCG..." she whispered angrily to herself, " Your life is not the case right now. No one cares if you're going to die."

Upon saying that, she suddenly felt cold chills rushing up to her spine, causing her to gasp in surprise. The atmosphere became tense and ominous as if something horrible happened. ( Y/n ) could only freeze where she was, widening her eyes in anxiety.

' No way... no fucking way!' she ran from that place as fast as she could and rushed to the floor where Noro was. Her heart was pounding harder than ever, and her eyes turned worried,
' Noro is strong, he will not die on me. He doesn't dare. He is alive, he must be...'

" I'm going to head out first, ( Y/n ), Eto," ( Y/n ) heard someone whispered out of nowhere that made her stop on her tracks and look down the floor, " ( Y/n ), live until the end."

The female ghoul gritted her teeth and hid behind a wall after seeing a group of CCG officers crying and shouting at a male, who was lying on the floor, dead. She could only tighten her fist and allowed a tear to escape her ( e/c ) orbs. She walked away lifelessly, veins popping out her forehead and she was on the verge to rip out the limbs of anyone she met, both ghouls and humans.

' It's all because of Kaneki, huh...' ( Y/n ) thought and smiled insanely, ' It's always him, it's always him. The problem always involves him, what's so special about him anyway? Jerk, idiot, fool, betrayer... I have this thing to end him already.'