They make an abrupt stop Bonnie turning to face her. "It happened again. With Elena." She finally spoke composing her anxious self. "What did you see? Rowan replies with an understanding nod as she looks around checking that they were alone.

"Umm... There was a crow, fog and a man." With that statement Rowan knew it was about Damon, he always had a knack for the dramatics.

Rowan takes a deep breath as she considered the ridiculous idea that came to mind. "I'll be back" Rowan turns and heads towards the woods with the idea of preventing a certain situation. "Where are you going?" Bonnie's voice was heard in the distance. "To do something stupid" she answers turning her head to look back at her friend.

Ok, it probably wasn't a smart idea on her behalf considering she had no clue of her past and what she was capable of in this world. All she knew was that she was no vampire, and running into a situation totally unprepared was probably not the best of ideas. She stopped suddenly as she heard movement behind her. She whirls round to see no one there, but when turning back round to continue heading in that direction she is met by none other than Damon Salvatore himself. "Shit," she mumbles to herself as she looks up at the tall blue-eyed vampire in front of her.

He stood there with his usual cocky smirk. She moves to walk around him, but the next thing she knows she is thrown up against the tree. "Now, where do you think you're going," he whispers into her ear. Rowan looked around with the plan of avoiding the dark-haired vampire's gaze, as her breath became shallow and she gulped nervously. 'Note to self need to get vervain.' she thought to herself. She opened her mouth to speak but no words appeared. She had already managed to get herself in quite the pickle and it had only been a day.

Think Rowan. Think. Her brain was running a hundred miles an hour trying to figure a way out of the mess she had created for herself. Being a flimsy human he could snap her bones like a branch. She would just be another body to the pile for Damon. This wasn't supposed to happen. It was supposed to be Vicki Donavon. She wasn't intentionally being selfish she just wasn't expecting to be taking the Donavon's place, she had seen the scene go down multiple times and even though she makes it out alive at this point in time, in the end, she ended up dead, and Rowan was determined to make it out alive and escape death through and through. She couldn't help but scoff at her recent thought of wanting to be an 'independent woman who's capable of protecting herself in these types of situations. How's that going for you?

She wasn't even paying attention to the blue-eyed vampire in front of her who was looking down at her curiously. He was surprised, to say the least, most of his victims would be screaming like a banshee or begging for their lives but the young girl in front of him had a blank expression and besides from her uneven breathing and her hesitance to look at him in the eyes he would have thought she wasn't scared at all.

Footsteps are heard not so far away which distract him giving her enough time to escape his grasp. Rowan sprints towards the direction in which she heard the footsteps coming from.

Of course, he could have caught up to her easily, but he wanted to see how this would play out. So he hid in the shadows waiting for the right time to make his move.

She knew from countless movies that you never look back, but the curiosity was eating at her. So she turns her head to see that yet again he had disappeared. But because she wasn't paying attention to where she was going, she hadn't noticed the log right in front of her, resulting in her tripping and twisting her ankle. "Just my luck" she mumbles to herself as she looks around uncertain of her safety.