0.05 Being Rich and Squishmallows

0.05 𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘴

You walk out of class and out of the beautiful college that you get taught at. Even though you didn't have much money you went to a very presentable school with nice professors.

"L/n!" You heard a male voice call for you.

You turned around to see your biology professor and smiled. He was your favourite teacher and you always thought he was a nice person.

"Yes sir" You walked up to him with your posture almost perfect. You liked to seem professional infront of your professors so you never slouched in front of them. Courtesy of your mother.

"The assignment I gave you is due for tomorrow and you haven't handed in anything. I'm just making sure you're okay with it" He stated as he stared down at you with a smile gracing his lips.

You hadn't started the assignment at all and forgot about it completely. With the fact that you have a pro heros debit card in your possession and are unemployed has caused you to completely forget about it.

"Yes sir I have started it. I'll have it tomorrow" You grabbed the strabs on your bag and turned around, leaving the building.

You sat down at the tables outside and pulled out your laptop. You opened google docs and stared at the screen. No matter how hard you tried you couldn't write anything.

You would look at the green grass and the pavement as a distraction because you had no idea what to write.

You finally gathered an idea and started typing away, the sounds of they keyboard filling your ears.

By the time Midoriya sat across from you, you had two full pages written and the sun had gone down.

"You done yet?" Midoriya chucked his bag on the bench next to him.

"Two more pages now" You placed your hands under your chin as your attention was now on him.

"Want to go home now then? It's getting cold" Midoriya shivered as he tugged his jacket tighter around his body.

"Lets go into the library instead. I have more motivation here" You grabbed your stuff and walked towards the front door.

You walked in and Midoriya followed close behind. You walked into the large library that was just a basic wooden style room with books everywhere. There were desks around the room for people to study at. There was only You, Midoriya and some other kid in the room.

You sat down with Midoriya next to you and you continued your assignment. Midoriya pulled out his books and started studying for his upcoming exams.

It was late at night when you finally finished your essay with Midoriya on his phone, typing away.

"What are you doing?" You groggily asked him, rubbing your eyes with your hands.

"I'm texting the groupchat" Midoriya smiled at you as he leaned against his bag on the table.

"Ah okay" You pulled out your phone and saw a few notifications for the groupchat with your friends.