0.23 The Party and an Orgy

0.23 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯 𝘖𝘳𝘨𝘺

it was a week later and it was the last day of you and midoriya living together.

it truly was an end of an era for the two of you and the week had been an emotional rollercoaster with the addition of you and todoroki planning the party for uraraka and midoriya.

you had decided you would ask uraraka for her keys so you could unpack boxes while she and midoriya would pack up the last of his stuff.

but in reality you were setting up a party in her living room with todoroki.

banners were up behind the kitchen table, balloons were along the floor of her apartment, there was confetti on the floor, food laid out on the table and drinks on her counter.

you had a small gift for them as well as todoroki having one. they were both in the living room and you smiled at the place.

it was exactly what you had planned for the place and the couple.

"it's perfect!" your eyes gleamed as you stared at the food on the table. you got their favourites along with food for everyone else.

"it looks great" todoroki smiled as he clapped his hands together and jumping onto urarakas couch.

her apartment was very small but it was very clean and sleek. it was a very modern house. she used browns and creams with touches of pinks and purples along the house to give it life. you loved her house because it screamed her.

her couches were soft to touch and were a light brown colour with a cream coffee table infront of it. there was a small television mounted on the wall infront of the couch.

you sat down next to todoroki who had his arms sprawled along the back of the couch.

"how is kaminari?" todoroki glanced over at you while asking but looked away once he saw you smile brightly.

"he's doing well" you happily responded and sat uo in your chair.

you saw a pained expression in todorokis face and you instantly remembered his feelings for you.

"how are you though?" you asked him, hoping he would honestly open up to you like he used to.

"i'm doing okay y/n. don't worry about me" he nodded lightly to you with a small smile painted on his lips.

"well, you can always talk to me shoto" you reassured him and sent him a massive grin.

"i know"

your phones vibrated and it was from the groupchat with midoriya and uraraka. you and todoroki looked at eachother and your plan was finally in action;

 you and todoroki looked at eachother and your plan was finally in action;

ochako uraraka
when are you guys coming back?

izuku midoriya
y/n, get your ass back here and help. you've got todorokis car.