0.11 Household thoughts and Refunds

0.11 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘙𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴

Kaminari sat in his car, staring out at the white, stone wall ahead of him. He clutched onto the faux leather steering  wheel lightly.

He had no idea what you were going to tell and to be honest, he didn't know what to expect. Were you going to give him news he didn't want to hear? Or were you going to just turn down the offer of living with him.

He felt bad for pushing you to move in. He just didn't want you living in a bad area. He wanted you to be safe.

He got out of his car and closed the door. He walked up the driveway and back into his shared house.

"That was a short trip, wasn't it?" Kirishima hopped down the stairs towards Kaminari.

"I didn't go anywhere" Kaminari plopped his keys in the key bowl next to the door.

"So L/n is not here then?" Kirishima asked, confused about what happened.

"No she isn't" Kaminari sighed as he rubbed his face in his hands.

"Why not?" Kirishima questioned him further, wanting to understand what happened.

"She called and said she was meeting friends. She said she would meet me later" Kaminari walked into the open kitchen and took a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Oh okay. That makes sense. Why are you acting off then?" Kirishima continued with concern laced in his voice.

"She said she had to tell me something. Something I wouldn't like. I don't know what to expect" Kaminari stated to his bestfriend.

"Ah. That makes even more sense. Maybe she's pregnant, who knows?" Kirishima chuckled lightly at his joke before he sat down on at the kitchen table.

"I know she's not pregnant, but maybe she has to share something with you before you let her move in?" Kirishima huffed as he stared at Kaminari walk over and sit next to him.

"Yeah. That's probably it. I'm just worried about what she's going to tell me" Kaminari grunted as he put his face in his hands.

"I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's probably not a big deal" Kirishima smiled whilst he rubbed Kaminaris shoulder.

"Why is Kirishima comforting you Sparky? Did something happen?" Bakugou loudly questioned as he stomped towards the two of you.

"Just something with L/n is all" Kirishima stood up and hugged his boyfriend.

"Yeah that's it" Kaminari admitted as he stood up to get an apple from the fruit bowl.

"I told you it was a bad idea for her to move in here" Bakugou stated as he walked away from Kirishima.

"I still don't agree with that" Kaminari explained with his mouth full.

"Maybe he's right Denki" Mina shouts from the living room.

"Were you listening this whole time?" Kaminari hollered back at her.

"Yeah" She states as she walks out towards them.

"I just didn't want her to be in a dangerous area. You all know what that area is like" Kaminari claimed as he stared at the three before him.

"I still don't think it's a bad idea" Kirishima told the household members what he was thinking.

"Thank you Kiri" Kaminari smiled at Kirishima, walking past his friends and moving upstairs into his bedroom.

He laid on his bed as he thought more about what you wanted to tell him. He picked up his phone as he took another bite of his apple.