8- Clingy

A/N p.o.v

Jimin didn't go to university the next couple of days, he recovered from his injuries and was getting his homework from Taehyung to keep up with the uni work, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook made sure the three bastards pay for what they did, Army told Yuna and the girls about the incident and they agreed they would stick to the little mochi once he gets back to the university.

The kitty got bored most of the time without his friends and crush around but he used the time to sleep, read and dance,
He was a lover for dancing,
Yoongi was the one who told him to try dancing, Jimin was so shy and meeting new people who shared him the same passion helped him to overcome his extreme shyness.

It was now two in the afternoon and the gang should be back soon, Jimin decided to surprise them and make a fruit salad for them to eat until Jin finish preparing their lunch.

He got strawberries, bananas and green apple and started cutting them to small cubes not forgetting to add extra banana for Jungkook, he separated the mix into seven bowls and put them neatly on the kitchen table smiling to himself at the cute snack.

The door to the dorm opened and Hoseok and Taehyung loud voices could be heard, Army appeared at the kitchen door and her face lit up when she saw the small kitty, she ran to him hugging him and he giggled at the adorable girl.

Army noticed the bowls and gasped,
"GUYS JIMINIE PREPARED US FOOD!!",
Running footsteps toward the kitchen made Jimin laugh imagining
the boys running, Jungkook and Tae bursted into the kitchen sitting on the table and staring at the fruit salad, they thanked Jimin happily before digging in, soon all of them were eating giving Jimin their thankful mouth filled words making him blush and giggle.

Everyone finished and Jin kicked them out to start the lunch,
Jimin walked to his room passing by Yoongi's door, he stood in front of it thinking whether he should knock or not,
Ever since they kissed Jimin was more clingy to Yoongi, it was like something inside him snapped making him want to touch the boy all the damn time as if he might disappear if he doesn't.

Jimin even asked Yoongi this morning to sleep in his bed tonight.

Yoongi was shocked and stared for a good minute before answering saying that Jimin can sleep with him.

Jimin was lost in his thoughts and happiness of sleeping tonight with Yoongi that he didn't notice him creeping behind him, the cat yelped and jumped startled when he felt two arms surrounding his waist,
"Why are you hesitating to knock?",
Jimin blushed for being caught and covered his face with his hands, Yoongi chuckled and turned the hybird to face him, he picked him by the waist and opened the door of his room then closing it behind them.

He settled Jimin down on the bed and the hybird ignored the chuckling red head not taking his hands off his face,
Yoongi changed his shirt to a comfy one and his jeans to his basketball shorts, he approached the kitty bending down to his level and smiled admiringly at him, his small hands made things to Yoongi's heart.

He kissed Jimin's hands and the hybird removed them looking directly to Yoongi's eyes, they stared at each other for a moment before Jimin cupped Yoongi's face kissing him softly,
They sighed into each other's mouths in content, this was normal by now, they would share a few pecks here and there, Jimin would be the one to start them most of the time.

Both of them started realizing their feelings weren't one sided, the idea of them being soulmates wasn't as strange possibility now, they were almost sure they are soulmates, they just needed to address the subject.

Breaking of the kiss Yoongi noticed Jimin's sleepy eyes, something adorable he noticed is the hybird gets sleepy when he is being kissed or receiving affection, the information made his heart squeeze with the cuteness and prayed they would really be soulmates because he swore to himself he would spoil Jimin with affection and love every night in their lives.

He laid the little hybird on the bed and placed small pecks all over his face enjoying the loud purring sound erupting from Jimin's chest, soon the small boy was sleeping soundly.

Yoongi stayed there staring at him, this boy has been his best friend for years, he tried to suppress his feelings for him for too long now, afraid of losing his friendship if Jimin's soulmate appeared and the hybrid chose him over Yoongi, it would have hurt him to lose both his love and friendship.

But now there is no holding back, Jimin said he loves him, even if it was an innocent confess he would still kiss him and became so clingy to him, Yoongi took those as good signs that they might actually be soulmates.

He went to the bathroom to take a shower leaving the sleeping beauty laying in his bed, Yoongi made a mental note to himself to talk with Jimin about their relationship tonight when they sleep together.

🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐🎐

It has been a while since I updated but I hope u like it 👀🐥
I might double update 👀😉

I might update Daechwita too 🤷🏻😂

Love you💜✨