Introduction

In this ff soulmates are dedicted based on different things.

It depends on both sides of the relationship.

Some people would  feel extremely attracted to their respective person and feel like something is pulling them toward that person, it somehow hurts emotionally to stay away fron them for long time, it's almost like love from first sight but in a stronger and deeper way,at some points the pull/bobd is so strong that sexual tension between the pair may arise.

Some others would see their soulmates in visions or dreams, their dreams would be unclear at first but as you get closer to your soulmate the dreams will get clearer and more obvious, once you recognize your soulmate identity you will feel the pull toward them and the eagerness of your heart and soul toward them.

Another way is to dedict your soulmate through their scent, this works only among hybird-hybird pairs because humans don't have a scent, once a hybird recognize their soulmate their bond get stronger, feelings and attraction increase and the sexual needs arise.

Soulmates are two people destined to be together, their souls are tied together even before they were born,
When a soulmate pair doesn't work and they want to break things off it can hurt them both physically and emotionally and moat of the time they get back together again cause their hearts and souls can't deny each other.

Hybird-human pairs:

Both males and females hybirds are more submissive than humans so they are the bottom side in the relationship, both genders in hybirds can get pregnant,
The babies of human and hybird relationship can be either human, hybird or both (in case of twins and triplets).

Hybird-hybird pairs:

These pairs can harmonize easier, they tend to sticj together for protection sinxe both sides are submissive to some point,
They can be switch or they can dom and sub according to the personality or type of hybird, the more wild or strong hybird is more likely to dominate the other one.

Hybird ranks are made according to their type, they can be extremely soft, sensitive, submissive and cute and most likely likes being taken care of and well treated , these types are like cats, dogs, pandas and squirrels,
Some others would be slightly more tough and collected and able to dominate the other hybirds in a relationship, but they are still less dominant than humans, some of these are like wolves, foxes, tigers and so on.

This is all for now👀💜
Luv u and take care✨💜🐥