1- stop blushing!

Jimin p.o.v

The bell rang signaling the end of another day in school, I giggled at my classmates as they ran out of the room so fast almost tripping and some of them falling before standing and running again, mrs.Lee shook her head in disapproval but she gathered her things and hurried out of the class too.

Why does everyone wanna exit the classroom so fast like this?
I love school!

I turned my head to the side staring at my sleeping seatmate, his long eyelashes rested softly on his cheeks as he breathed through his parted lips.

I smiled and blushed as I sat there staring at him, my ears layed flat on my hair as my eyes were glued to his handsome features.

"You are creepy",
I jumped in my seat at the sleepy voice,
Damn I was caught!
I blushed so hard as I turned to put my books in my bag.
"Why are you pretending to be asleep?",
"Why were you staring at me?"
"W-why would I stare at y-you? Don't flutter yourself".

He giggled and sat upright putting his things away,
"Whatever kitty, let's get out of this shit hole",
Can he stop calling me this nickname please? It makes my heart pound way louder than it should!

We stood up grabbing our bags, like usual Yoongi took my bag off my shoulder and swung it on his shoulder next to his own bag, I didn't even bother protesting,he never listen to me anyway.

I bit my lip softly to prevent a smile from appearing on them as his arm sneaked around my waist pulling me to walk next to him, our sides touching slightly.

We exited the school building and found our gang easily, these boys can attract the whole school attention anytime,
Hoseok was running around and Jungkook ran after him, most likely he stole the poor bunny's banana milk again.

Namjoon and Jin were talking about something not even bothered by Hosoek and Jungkook anymore, Taehyung was laughing so loudly and Army was filming the duo running on her phone, well actually she is filming Hobi cause she is focusing the camera on him only.

"Fuckin loud",
I turned my head to Yoongi and blushed at the close proximity between our faces but frowned nonetheless,
"Stop cursing or I'm telling Jinnie eomma",
"He isn't scary anyway so go ahead",
I turned to Jin hyung direction to tell him but a hand covered my mouth.

"Are you seriously telling him?",
I stared at his pouting lips and shocked eyes, my giggle was stifled behind his hand but I felt him staring at me.

"Whipped",
We turned to the voice and glared at Army, she stuck her tongue out and went to Hoseok to tell him something, I didn't miss the slight blush that spread on his cheeks when Army approached him.

We were walking to the boys dorm and Army was with us, it's fine since the dorm guards already know her and they let her in with us.

We entered our dorm and Tae and Kookie ran to the bathroom to shower first, those fuckers are so fast,
Oh...I said a bad word...thank God it's inside my head.

I headed to my room, I'm sharing this room with Hobi and we both have separate beds, I open my closet and grabbed a soft sweater a oair of sweatpants and a beanie and a pair of clean boxers and put them aside.
I decided to lay on my bed for a while till the taekook finish their shower.

My bedroom door flew open and i didn't bother looking, it's probably Hobi, I closed my eyes cause I know Hobi doesn't mind changing right infront of me, I mean yeah we are both boys but I still get embarrassed.

My eyes flew open when I felt a heavy body laying on top of mine, soft red hair tickled my face, Min Yoongi, also know as my crush, was sleeping on top of me like a starfish with his face in my neck, I shivered as his warm breath touched my neck.

I didn't say anything, it's kind of a habit for Yoongi to sleep on me like this, soft snores caught my attention and I realized he is sleeping, I was so tired after the long school day and felt safe and warm with his body covering mine like this, I wrapped my tail around his thigh and my arms around his waist and drifted to dream land.

When I woke up I felt like I was flying, but in reality I was being carried, the mint cologne told me it was Yoongi and I snuggled closer to his chest purring, I felt his chest rumbling as he laughed.

We entered the bathroom and he sat me on the closed toilet seat, he went to the bathtub that was already full with warm water and he dropped a pink bathbomb in the water, he turned around and I took off my clothes quickly and slipped into the water, I sank my body down till only a small part of the top of my shoulder was seen.

"Yoooooniiiie",
I called softly and he turned around with another soft smile, once he saw me his eyes turned into a strange gaze of softness and fondness, it made my cheeks warm just like my heart.

He sat by the tub and grabbed the shampoo, he started cleaning my hair slowly as I played with the pink bubbles around me, I let out a high purr as he rubbed my cat ears softly to clean them,
"Cutie",
Stop blushing you stupid chubby round cheeks!

After I rinsed off the shampoo and soap, he gave me a large towel and I dried my body as he went out to grab my clothes, I wrapped the towel around my whole body as he knocked on the door, he entered and I laughed louldly when he tried searching for the rack to put my clothes on with his eyes closed tightly.

"Stop laughing you brat", he said as he laughed himself.

He exited the bathroom again and I changed to my new clean clothes, when I got out I saw Yoongi laying on my bed as he scrolled through his phone, he looked up at me and stood up walking toward me, he held my waist with both hands and I froze staring at him with wide eyes and red face, he bent forward sniffing my hair,
"Blackberry and lavender....just the way I like it".

I stared infront of me for another minute trying to calm my breathing, Yoongi already left minutes ago but my heart can't calm down,
He always does this, always gives me hope and make my heart beat fast,
But all in the name of friendship...
Nothing more...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Fiiiiirrrrst chap💃🏻
This story is mainly a ball of fluff 🐥✨
but of course I'm gonna add some heated moments eventually😉🤭

Love you 💜🐥