6- baby kitty

Yoongi p.o.v

I walked down the hallway looking for Jimin, our teacher wanted me to go check on him cause he asked to go to the bathroom like...fifteen minutes ago.

I can see the bathroom door and strange noises were getting clearer the more I approached the door,
What the hell?
I felt my heart pounding and my steps quickening.

With one swift motion I opened the door and my eyes widened at the sight... Three seniors were beating someone who I couldn't see at first because of their bodies shielding the view, but then I saw it, the grey fluffy tail....

I saw fuckin red...

I don't know how or when did Namjoon get here but what I can remember is that I bet the shit out of the three seniors who were beating him.

"Jimin!!"

Namjoon and Seokjin were trying to drag me out of the bathroom but I pushed them away and hurried to my baby, he was sitting in the corner of the bathroom under the sink, his knees were pulled to his chest and he was shaking, I approached him slowly and he flinched making my heart squeeze with pain.

Namjoon and Seokjin kept on calling his name softly to urge him to get out but he didn't look their way, he kept on crying and his tail wrapped tightly around him as if shielding himself.

I sat on the floor criss cross to him and called him softly,
"Kitty",
His head snapped upward to me, his eyes widened then got filled with tears, his busted bleeding lower lip wobbled and he let out a sob,
"Y-yo-*hiccup* Yoonie".

I ignored the pain in my chest at his voice and the anger creeping up my senses and pat my thighs,
"Come here kitty",
He let out another sob before scurrying to me on his legs and arms, I opened my arms to him and he jumped to my chest straddling my lap, his arms hugged my neck so hard and he started crying loudly.

Namjoon and Seokjin stood there watching the scene,
"Leave",
They hesitated first but then left saying they are gonna go inform the principle and bring the first aid kit.

I grabbed Jimin's thighs lifting him up, he whimpered to my neck shaking, I walked us to an empty classroom, closing the door behind me I didn't bother turning on the lights, I sat Jimin down on the end of a desk and tried to pull off the hug to see his injuries but he cried and clung to me tighter,
"D-don't! Pwease...don't Y-Yoonie!".

I almost cooed at his adorable stutter and misspell, I opened his legs and stood between them hugging him tightly, he buried his face in my neck hiccuping softly, we stayed like this for like ten minutes.

I started kissing his cheek and neck to ease his mind so that I can pull away, I really need to check on his injuries, the trick worked and I pulled away from the hug but his arms were still around my neck, I didn't mind how close our faces are, I grabbed wipes from my pocket and started cleaning the plump lip bleeding, he winced in pain and hissed at me softly but it was so adorable.

Once it was clean I threw the wipes away, grabbed his waist and put my forehead against his,
"I'm so sorry kitty, I should have expexted something like that".

He nuzzled his nose to mine and stared at me, his arms tightening around me pulling me even closer to him, his body shook from his hiccups, he wrapped his tail around my waist and sighed to my mouth.

He took my fingers in his small hand and raised it to his face, I thought he wanted me to pet him or something but...he took my index and middle fingers sliding them between his lips, he started sucking on them slowly.

"K-kitty...what ..",
He looked up at me through his long eyelashes and his gaze was so innocent, Jimin would suck on his fingers when he is tired or stressed and I think it's totally cute and endearing,
but it's cute when he suck on his fingers not mine,
This isn't cute,
This is freakin hot...

I felt my cheeks flushing and head getting dizzy staring at the plump lips wrapped around my fingers, electric sparks flew in my body every time his warm tongue touches my fingertips and...
Fuckin hell I got a boner...

I closed my eyes trying to calm down,
He is stressed Yoongi, he is innocent stop your horny ass before he notice your 'phone' again.

I grabbed my fingers out of his mouth slowly, he looked at me with sleepy eyes, I tried to fight the urge to lick the string of saliva connecting his lips to my fingers and focused on laying the sleepy cat down on the desk under him.

I took off my sweater and folded it forming a small pillow, put it on the desk and laying his head on it to feel comfortable, I sat on the chair next to him, hid grip on my hands tightened and I rubbed his side warming him up and comforting him that I'm right here beside him.

He fell asleep and I texted Joon and Jin our location to bring the first aid kit, I texted Taehyung and Army telling them to bring food for him on their way to the empty classroom,
Finally I texted Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok telling them we got three pigs we neef to deal with after I make sure my baby kitty is perfectly fine.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

I fell asleep writing the previous chapter and that's why I forgot to comment on it at the end 😂🤦🏻

So that means I didn't say 'love you' at the end! (⊙_☉)
So let me fix that👀

Love you 💜✨

Luv u💜🐥