Snooping

After an hour or so went by, Ethan decided to call it a day and stopped streaming. Ethan scratched the back of Mark's ear to wake him up, then placing him on the ground, so Ethan could get up.

When Mark was placed on the ground he decided to stretch too. He stretched in a way so that his two front paws were in front of him and his chest was just touching the ground, trying to mimic what he saw other cats do. 'Damn, stretching as a cat is amazing' he thought.

"I think it's time to go on a walk, what do you guys think?" Ethan said, talking to the dogs. "I'll take Poof out later, I don't want him to get trampled" he said looking at Mark and smiling. Mark looked at him a tried to smile back.

When Ethan walked out the front door, Mark run up the stairs. 'Where did he leave that journal?' he thought walking through the door to Ethan's bedroom.

Mark walked past his bed and looked up Ethan's bookshelf, he looked at each book. 'There' he thought, looking at a dark red book with the title 'Journal' printed on the spine. The book was on the second shelf, so all Mark had to do was jump up and pull the journal out. It fell to the ground with a thud. Mark jumped down and started flipping through the pages. All Ethan wrote about was his day for the first couple pages, untill he turned to the fifth page.

I noticed something today when I filmed with Mark, I felt weird, a good weird. I kept looking at him, I kept wanting to be near him. I really hope he didn't notice.

The entry stopped there. Mark could feel his heart through his chest, he didn't know what to think. He looked at the next page.

This can't be happening, I don't know what's happening. I keep imagining us together. I keep getting my feeling mixed up, do I like him? What if I do? This is all so scary. It's like having a middle school crush again. I can't tell him about this, what if it mess things up? What do I do?

Mark flipped to the next page. He saw the page he read before:

I keep thinking of him, I know it's unhealthy to like someone who wouldn't like you back, but I can't help myself.
I keep having dreams about him and I, but at least we're friends, that's something, right?
He's just right there, the way he carries himself, the way he talks, the way he looks at her, god, I wish he looked at me like that, even for a split moment.

'Wow' he thought.