I skim the tip of the dagger lightly over the top corner of the triangle, I shut my eyes and press down. I bit on my lip hard to stop myself from shouting and tears start rolling down my cheek. I start cutting open to get rid of the mark and I constantly have to stop at how painfully this is. But this is all for a good reason, becuase this mark does not defy me. This isnt me. I dont want to let this tie me down anymore.

The floor underneath me is full of my blood and tears but that doesn't stop me. Everytime I'm shutting my eyes to avoid the pain, I see a younger version of myself happy with what she had back then becuase nothing then was bothering her. Now I'm older, I'm not happy with anything and everything bothers me.

I pull out the dagger to see that my mark is now covered in blood, that this will fine be over becuase I'm not an acolyte. But to my suprise the mark reappears and I cry even more at how bad it stings. Now all you could see is the mark being surronded with a red scar from trying to cut through with that dagger.

"How c-ould I-i be so s-sstupid." I sobbed out. I grab my pillow and start ripping it apart with the dagger. Feathers are falling all over my room and some are filled up with my blood.

I go up to the wall at stab the dagger onto my father's picture, "I fuckin hate you." I groweled lowly as more tears fell down my face.

I open my closet and pull out a box I keep as a first aid kit. I grab a banage and start wrapping it aorund my left arm to cover up the mess I've done. I jolt when the banage makes contact with my skin. I wonder why the hell I'm still alive.

I walk over to the night stand and grab the napkins and start cleaning up the blood. Once I'm done I go over to the skin and wash my hands. I hiss with every small movement my wrist makes. I take a look at myself in the miorr and see that I have dark circles under my eyes.

The next day~

The door bell rings and Mary tells me to stay quiet, I get up from the couch and slowly make my way to the entrance door. It's odd for the doorbell to ring, we never really had anyone show up before.

Mary put her hand on the door knob and looks back at me. I put my hand behind me to grab my wand and I signal her to open it.

"Oh it's just you." Mary says relived

"Next time let us know your coming over." I said in a very angry tone. This made Cornelius laugh. "It's not funny I could've been sent to Azkaban again." I turn around and hear Cornelius snicker.

"Well Im sorry ladies." Cornelius placed his hat and coat on the rack. Mary signals him to go into the living room and I follow behind them.

Cornelius settles down on the couch. "Im sorry for just showing up like this but trust me I wouldn't be here if it's not important."

Mary and I take a seat on the couch across from Cornelius. "What is so important?."

Cornelius sighs and leans in closer. "Your father is ill and I went out of my way to get you inside so you can visit him."

My heart sunk and I know I should hate him but when it comes to my father I tend to be weak. I get up and walk towards the corner of the living room to avoid being seen upset. " I can't..not after everything." I sigh and turn around. "Thank you for going out of your way but I'm not ready to see him."

Mary stood up. "I'll be back with some tea."

"I saw this morning on the newspaper, that Liam attacked some people." I lean on the couch and wait for him to answer me of how many dead people because that's all he talks about when we mention Liam.

"What is it that you want to know? Because very time Liam does something you hate that I have to mention how many people died or are injured." Cornelius slouches on the couch waiting for what Im turkey asking for.