Chapter 25

*A/N: Steamy scene coming up! Skip past the italic font if you'd rather not read it =)

<><><><><><><><>

JP moves even closer to me. Pressing me against the door, without actually touching me. I realize, I desperately crave his touch being so close to him, again. I hold my breath as his hand reaches up to pull the pin in my hair so it falls down over my shoulders.

He brushes my hair back away from eyes, but he's careful to not to touch my face and it's driving me insane. I watch his eyes as he looks over my hair then they move to my lips and I pull them in, moistening them instinctively, in anticipation.

There's a current of electricity humming between our bodies but he maintains his distance, just enough for me to feel the heat radiating off of him. I'm sure he can not only hear my loud heart beat but feel the vibrations from it beating so fast.

"Don't worry, principessa, I'm not going to touch you," His deep voice makes my stomach flip and my thighs clench together. He leans in, "at least, not until you beg me to." His lips brush against my ear as he speaks and his voice rings in my ear. He inhales my hair deeply.

I go back and forth with myself; While I'm aching for his touch, I don't want to give in to him so easily either. I angle my head to the side and watch as his adam's apple moves. I never thought the small movement would turn me on so much.

He pulls slowly on the sash of my robe and it opens, revealing my bare body to him. I watch as he pulls his bottom lipsin, while his eyes travel from my face down my body; I tremble underneath his intense gaze.

"Move towards the bed." For some unknown, crazy reason, I do as he instructs.

He tells me to remove the robe and to get on the bed. I shrug out of the robe and it pools at my feet. I keep my eyes on him as I sit on the bed and move back towards the center of it and lay back, my head on a pillow so I can keep my eyes on him.

"I want you touch yourself, amore mio...start at your gorgeous neck and slowly move down to your beautiful breasts." I do as he says and caress myself until I massage my breasts. I close my eyes, imagining his hands on me and I let out a low moan of pleasure.

"Eyes open, Stella."

I open my eyes and look up at him as he stands in front of me, watching me, his hands are down at sides.

"Spread your legs." I follow his demands. "Wider, Stella. Don't try to hide yourself from me." His eyes darken as he looks down at me, his eyes focused in on my wet sex.

"I want you to do exactly as I say." He tells me. I wait for his instruction as I watch him start to unbutton his shirt. He's always been toned and ripped, but there's a little more bulk on his body, more than what I remember.

His muscles ripple, as he removes his shirt; tensing and pulling, with each movement he makes and I'm like a moth to flame, mesmerized by his beautiful body.

He has more tattoos than I remember, too. Then I see one over his heart, that catches my eye. It's a crown, with my name in the center of it.

"Focus, princess." I glance back at his face as he smiles down at me. That damn smile.

He instructs me to move one of my hands down to my core. He's specific on which finger he wants me to use, and how to use it on myself. My breathing starts to accelerate.

"Does that feel good, amore?"

"Yes!" I pant out. He asks me if I want him to keep going. "Yes!" I moan loudly. He tells me to slip my finger inside of myself and to start moving slowly before I'm told to add another finger. I moan his name.