Out

Beyoncé Rowland-Knowles

I gripped Megan's waist, moving us backwards never breaking  the kiss. I knew she wouldn't be able to resist me. I pushed her back on the couch, attacking her neck with hot kisses, pulling at her shirt.

"Wait, Beyoncé  stop!" She shouted.

I stopped, looking at her with confusion written all over my face.

"Get up," she said in a tone that screamed don't play with me. So i got up and moved, still not understanding what was the problem.

"You need to go," she said throwing me my shirt. I frowned at her, what the fuck she mean i have to go?

"What do y-," she cut me off not allowing me to say shit.

"You think you can just prance in here and I'll just fall to my knees for you? Negative. You toyed with my feelings for two years, then up and wanted your wife back. Now she don't want you  so you think  can just have me at the snap of your fingers? I'm not some hoe and I'm not stupid. I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU! FEELINGS THAT I CANT EVEN EXPRESS IN THE FORM OF WORDS AND YOU TRYNA PLAY ME LIKE SOME BOOTY CALL!" She got upset and i tried out to comfort her but she just brushed past me. She opened the door for me  to leave, noticing a car pull up.  "I want you out  and stay out," she gritted before greeting the  guy with a big hug.

It's not that i didn't care for Megan cause i do, she just being over dramatic. You couldn't have possible been that bad to her. Have i? Whatever, her and that nigga not gon last anyways and then she'll be back on my tip.

She tryna make me seem like the bad guy. That's what it seem like everybody wanna do make me seem like I'm the bad guy.  But it's cool, i know when I'm not wanted or appreciated so imma remove myself.

3 hours later

Three hours later i find myself sitting at a bar alone, drowning in my thoughts. I could feel someone staring holes in the side of my head so i decided to find the culprit. My eyes landed on the chocolate beauty, as soon as we made eye contact she bashfully turned away. I got her attention and nodded for her to come to me.

"Hey, um I'm sorry for staring. Me and my friends were just trying to see if it was really you," she shyly spoke. Only then did i realize that she had others with her, my eyes had been fixated on her and only her.

"Well it is me. Beyoncé, and what's your name?" I asked with a smile.

"Ryan, Ryan Destiny." She said, she had this cute yet innocence about her.