Losing

Kelly Rowland-Knowles

There was nothing but complete darkness, i couldn't see, i couldn't feel, why does these things always happen to me ?  Life has been throwing me hardships ever since i met Beyoncé.. and now here i am once again facing death because of my love for her.

I could hear the doctors talking, i could hear the machines beeping, i could hear the cries of sorrow. But why is she crying ? She wanted nothing to do with me and now she's getting her wish.  So why is she sad ?

My body kept going into shock.. I don't know if I'm dead or alive at this point. All i know is that one moment i have a heartbeat the next i flatline. 

"Kelendria my dear," a soft yet strong voice call out to me. "My dear, it's not quite yet your time but this time it is your choice. I rarely give the choice but you deserve it."

As the voice said this, a bright light appears. It seems so far yet so close.  What was i supposed to do?

"What should i do," i called out to the voice.

"I cannot tell you that. All i can do is give you the option to either walk down the path to the light or back to your reality."The voice said fading away.  

I started to slowly walk, down the path,my body staggered and i could hear the doctors  shouting that they were losing me.  I could here wailing and screaming, i could feel the pain radiating  from everyone's feelings.

I could hear  Sanaa screaming at Beyoncé about how this was her fault. When honestly it was mine, i shouldn't have been reckless, i should've never left with a bottle, i should've never left while i wasn't thinking properly, i should've been  paying attention. I'm tired of always going through shit.. I don't deserve to stay.

"Please guide me on what to do," i pleaded to the voice. I hoped that even though i was given the choice that they would lead  me to where i need to be.

 I hoped that even though i was given the choice that they would lead  me to where i need to be