Home

Kelly Rowland-Knowles

After  a long month in the hospital i am finally able to go home. I've been miserable in here, not being able to move on my own, having a schedule of when to eat and when to do this and that.  Im tired of hospital food, I'm tired of the walls, I'm tired of being here.

"Ready to go,"  Lance asked.  He pushed my wheel chair next to the bed, holding his hand out for me.

"I am definitely ready,"  i let out a sigh of relief.

He chuckled, helping me into the wheelchair and grabbed my stuff before  pushing me out the room.

"You know i appreciate this," i said looking up at him. He signs me out, then looks at me with a panty dropping smile.

"I appreciate you letting me be here,"  he said with a smile. This man  was being everything i needed him to be.

He helped me into the car, place my wheel chair in the trunk along with the rest of my things. We drove mainly in a comfortable Silence with a few jokes every now and then. We finally pulled up the house, and what i saw made me instantly roll my eyes.There parked was Beyoncé's car and her sitting on my porch.

"You okay? I can take us to my place or somewhere else until she leaves if you'd like," he asked. See what i mean ? This man is so thoughtful and caring, like fuckkkkkkkk.

"Yea it's fine, no reason to leave. I'll just see what she wants and then she'll leave," i said. I sighed, waiting for Lance to put me in my wheelchair and roll me up to deal with this fucker.

He finally gets me settled and pushes me to the entrance of my home. I silently told him to keep pushing, ignoring Beyoncé standing beside us.Remember how i said this man is caring and thoughtful? He took the time to handicap my home and place a handicap ramp  so i will be able to enter my home without assistance, with the help of My friends of course. He still didn't have to though, we just met but he's been here for me every since he was allowed to come to the hospital. Before i could even enter, i was stopped by Beyoncé's voice.

"What is he doing here," she asked with an attitude.She mugged Lance hard, but he didn't seem bothered.  He toiled my things insides and assured me that he would be near just in case i needed him.

"Funny, i could be asking you the same thing," i rolled my eyes. I just wanna come home and relax, it's already bad enough that im stuck in a wheelchair for 3 months now i have to deal with this shit.

"Look i just came to welcome you home being that you wouldn't allow me in the hospital. And i also wanted to talk,"

"Everytime you wanna talk, something ends up wrong with me. So no thank you," i said. I tried to get past her but she stood in my way.