Playing Games

Beyoncé Rowland-Knowles

Why do Kelly insist on playing with me, she keep avoiding me like a child. She won't even face me when exchanging the kids. She gon be looking sick asf and back on my case when i move the fuck on. I finally got Megan to text me back so Kelly better get the shit together before i dive back into that.

Text messages

Asshat🖕🏽- Megan?
Read at 2:30 p.m

Asshat🖕🏽- Tmb
Read at 2:40 p.m

Asshat🖕🏽- I wanna see you 🥺
Read at 2:50 p.m
Stalli🐎💦-

Asshat🖕🏽- why that face? Stalli🐎💦~ cause what you want ?

Stalli🐎💦~ cause what you want ?

Asshat🖕🏽- i told you i wanna see you mamas but you wanna play and shit
Read at 3:00 p.m

She left me on read once again but it's cool, imma qhandle that shit when i see her.. anyways I'm supposed to be going to drop the kids off at Kelendria's house today. And i man do i got some words for her. This was her three days to have them and then the next three they'll be with their respective fathers.

"Blu, Sir,Rumi,Titan,"i called for them. They ran to the staircase to see what i wanted.

"Yes mommy," Blu the eldest of the bunch said.

"Go get you guys bags and put em by the door. Okay babies," i said to them. They said their yes ma'am's and headed off to do what i told them.

Once they were done i got them in the car and grabbed their things before locking up. I got in the car and headed off to kelendria's house but not before picking the babies up something to eat. Finally getting to the house, i help the kids with their things and walk them to the door. Knocking on the door, hoping for Kelly to answer the door, only to get non other than Lance.

"Hi Mr. Lance," they kids say cheerfully excluding Blu. Blu said more in a monotone like way, that's my girl.

"Hey kiddos, let me get those for you. Your mom is in the kitchen," Lance said grabbing their things. "How are you Bey," he asked politely while helping the kids.

I mentally rolled my eyes and gave him a fake smile.

"I'm swell. Can you grab MY wife for me please," i said in a false polite way. He nodded and headed back inside only to say that Kelly doesn't want to talk.

I'm tired of her avoiding me so if she don't wanna come talk to me, I'm going to go talk to her. I pushed Lance out of the way and stormed in the kitchen seeing her surrounded by the kids. They were showing her the art projects we did at home and some passing test grades.

"Kelly can i talk to you," i tried to say without giving the hint to the children that i was upset.

She huffed and nodded, telling the kids to go upstairs and that she'll be with them in a minute. We waited until they left until i spoke.

"What are you doing kelendria," i said with disgust in my voice. She looked at me with confusion and irritation.

"Do what," she said rolling her eyes.

"What are you doing with lance? I mean he's always here, and you're being mad immature by having him exchange the kids for us." I said with attitude, she needs to grow up, she acting like she didn't ask to be put in this predicament.

"What? Girl bye with that. I'm doing the same thing that you were doing with Megan," she said with a laugh.

God i missed that laugh, that beautiful smile, I've missed everything about her.

"When did  i-," i started before being cut off.

"When are your going to send the papers to your lawyer so we can set up a date for this divorce you so badly wanted," she asked nonchalantly. Even tho she may act as if she doesn't care i can still see the hurt inside her eyes.

"Why you playing games man? Why are you so persistent on getting a divorce," i grew agitated. Why couldn't she just take me back and move on.

"You mean the divorce that you wanted? The divorce that you pestered me for," she asked with raised eyebrows.

"I've been trying to talk to you, to get you back and you keep ignoring me. I've sent you flowers everyday, fruit, gifts even sent limos for you to go on surprise dates with me and you keep throwing me to the side like a fucking rag doll." I expressed, it hurt how she was treating me like i was some random.

"You mean the same way you treated me? Karmas a bitch ain't it," she chuckled.

She lucky i can't just smack the shit out of her like i want to. Somebody done got some balls since their little accident.

"You think you done with me," i asked. I want her to say the wrong shit so i can fuck her up.

"Yes i am," she said making direct eye contact with me. I didn't think she was going to actually say it, and being that she did it crushed me. "I think it's time for you to go," she said. She couldn't reach her crutches so i grabbed them for her.

She mumbled a thank you and walked me to the door.

"Can you please just think about giving me another chance," i asked once we got outside.

She just stood there, looking down. That right there gave me my answer that i didn't want to hear.

"You know what fuck this," i snapped.

"Be-," Kelly started before i cut her off with my own words.

"No man fuck this. You round here playing house with this morherfucker, won't give me the fucking time of day. I just want my damn wife back and trust me i will get that believe me. This shit ain't over Trene," i growled. I ripped up the divorce papers and threw it at her feet.

She Wanna play games ? Well two can play it.

"Hello," she answered.

"Megan, I'm finna slid thru. We need to talk," i said hanging up not waiting for an answer.

Kelly wanna fuck on some nigga well watch how i do me.

Here's an update

Thoughts?

10 comments or more for an update

Beyoncé?

Kelly?

Megan?

Lance?

What's your favorite book by me?

Hope you enjoy 💙